1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. OldDude04
    @Karendar, I couldn't resist, I had to add a tag since he apparently reads them, lol.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

2. mbwilson111
    I just noticed the tags for this thread. Easter egg?

Rhino73 and Karendar like this.
  3. OldDude04
    LMAO, I didn't add that one. That's funny.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Rhino73 and Karendar like this.
  4. OldDude04
    Update on my TSMR-3's. I love these things. I have put over 50 hours on them since I got them and they just work so well for me. They compliment my DM7 and are now a part of my daily carry.

barondla, SteveOliver and HungryPanda like this.
  5. groucho69

Rhino73, HungryPanda and OldDude04 like this.
  6. Podster
    Kind of reminds me of another young vigilante, let's hope this one does not have the same kind of mental breakdown:rolling_eyes:

HungryPanda and groucho69 like this.
  7. Whazzzup

HungryPanda, groucho69 and Podster like this.
  8. KEV G
    Just put my Andromeda-S up for sale in the Headphones for sale thread, I was tempted to keep em but as they’re very similar to the Solaris they have fell victim to @majo123 circle of life philosophy lol
    2000 sets made and these are numbered at 195 so quite a low serial no.
    FDE49484-219F-46FD-95D9-ECD5411DC351.jpeg 15E72343-D238-46A7-9717-05BECDAB99D4.jpeg

Rhino73, majo123 and timorinolee like this.
  9. groucho69
    Does this warm the sound?

cat sounds.jpg

10. groucho69
    Who has an upgrade suggestion for a USB desk DAC. Using uDAC 5 now. Happy enough, but you how it is, DAC envy. Looked at Topping D10 and DacMagic Plus. Not sure that is a significant enough upgrade.

11. groucho69
    FUN FACT #1
    In New Zealand, it is a criminal offense to carry a copy of the game Manhunt.

Not sure this is true. Any confirmation?

12. timorinolee
    I'll ask my Kiwi friend tonight will report my findings.

13. Whazzzup
    15 g gets you Dave

HungryPanda likes this.
  14. jerick70
    What's your budget?

15. groucho69
    I can get the 2 I mentioned for $110 & $275 ($150 for DacMagic 100). Not sure either is a real improvement. I wouldn't want to go much higher. Maybe better to wait until I have more cash.