1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. jerick70
    I have the same items on my list. I already have the cable though. I got it through Lunashop. It's made out of pure silver so it is super light.

IMG_20190731_085053.jpg

2. OldDude04
    How has the QC been on that cable? After my adapter issue with Lunashop, I'm curious to see if it was a fluke.

3. jerick70
    It's been perfect. No issues at all. That's why I was so surprised that your adapters had issues.

OldDude04 likes this.
  4. OldDude04
    That makes me feel better about my adapter being an anomaly. I'm hoping to hear back from them today.

jerick70 likes this.
  5. mbwilson111
    WOW Fame

Dave Stewart - Beast Called Fame (live)

6. Midgetguy
    I keep missing stuff, I'm kinda just popping in and out and just skipping multiple pages at a time. So uhhhh......

Love a good-sounding bike too, whether it be a chopper or sports bike, though I'm pretty partial to sport bikes, love the sound of those revs.
    I keep considering a new DAP, but cheap or expensive, I'm sticking with my current iPod for now because it still works :D
    Lunashops has been pretty good as far as I've ever heard, probably not a whole lot issues, I'd consider it a one-off problem they'll resolve. I have yet to buy a cable though that costs more than $40-50 and I don't intend to any time soon.

Does that cover at least some of the stuff that's happened over the last few pages? :p

7. mbwilson111
    Go back and read it all. The quiz will be on Friday.

Rhino73, KevDzn, groucho69 and 3 others like this.
  8. Karendar
    Man... Trinity thread... Wow. I'm out. :D

OldDude04 and HungryPanda like this.
  9. OldDude04
    I've been reading, and laughing. A lot, lol. The guy who you're arguing with has no concept of irony, lol.

10. Midgetguy
    Failure is always an option :D

11. Karendar
    He's bitter, he's frustrated and he has a MASSIVE hatred of me, just because I don't think like he does. It's pretty funny and sad if you ask me... I also blame a language barrier, as we're clearly both writing in english, but are NOT understanding eachother at all. :) Anyway... Was worth the laugh. Unsubscribed from the thread, ignored his posts...

12. mbwilson111
    By the end, I was not understanding either of you. Is one of you pro-bob and the other not?

I think I am subscribed because Tom gave me his Masters at some point. Nobody talks about them though.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  13. Karendar
    In all honesty, don't fully understand what his interventions are for. Here's what I gathered from the exchange:

I didn't see anything concrete enough to say Bob is the sole mastermind behind this debacle, wondering if it's even worth targetting him
    He says I'm insulting people who were defrauded of their hard earned money by even suggesting it and that I should "shut up" because I'm annoying everyone (i.e.: Him)
    It then became personal attacks, which I replied to with irony and sarcasm

Just another day in a toxic thread with toxic people. :)

Rhino73, barondla, OldDude04 and 2 others like this.
  14. mbwilson111
    Irony and sarcasm never seem to translate well. He might have been translating your posts and then translating his replies back to English.

Karendar likes this.
  15. Karendar
    Right, which is why I ended the conversation with "Language barrier" and moved on. :)