1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. jerick70
    It sounds better than it looks. I'm going to wait a bit for sound impressions. One thing I notice is the black black background it has with the iHA-6 and the HA-1A. I'm really digging the on-the-fly output stage too. You can switch between tubes and solid state output stages with the click of the button. Plus the music doesn't mute with the switch, only for a second while the tubes are switching. My iFi mutes during the entire switch. I think I'm putting my iFi iCAN Pro up for sale.

Light - Man and OldDude04 like this.
  2. OldDude04
    Lol, I don't know what that top text in my quote was going to be.

3. jerick70
    Yeah I had that happen a while ago. The site is doing some weird stuff lately.

OldDude04 likes this.
  4. majo123
    Pmsl....is this the new technical term for sub bass lol.. Man after my own heart panda like a bit of straight to the point... Hbb would be proud lol

HungryPanda, Light - Man and KEV G like this.
  5. Light - Man
  6. majo123
    201907301564477595477.jpg

7. SteveOliver
    This appeared in a playlist I was listening to, I'd forgotten it existed. Oddest track ever, you decide. Any other nominations?

8. HungryPanda
    20190730_110158[2].jpg ahem:

barondla, Rhino73, groucho69 and 5 others like this.
  9. mbwilson111
    Where is the dislike button?

10. majo123
    I heard this a few months back, it's a relatively new track but for me it's definitely odd and a bit out there lol.

11. Podster
    Dang, even if he’s a crook his (or whoever made them) sound excellent. I don’t have my Zenith’s in my TOTL for nothing, well maybe for making everyone think I’m and idiot and sucker:grin:

12. majo123
    Lol I think we should see if we can get one.. A bit like youtube thumbs up or down... I wonder how Bob would do?

KEV G and mbwilson111 like this.
  13. majo123
    . There you go... Hit it as hard as you like.
    _73181187_panic-button.jpg

barondla, KEV G, groucho69 and 5 others like this.
  14. Light - Man
    I was thinking more like this!

[​IMG]

barondla, Rhino73, KEV G and 3 others like this.