1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. Midgetguy
    I mean, it would be hilarious if someone saw that setup and price and didn't immediately think Chinese manufacturer. Because who else could do 7 drivers (in 3 types!) per side for such a price? Heck, without the discount, it's still listed for just $100 :p

HungryPanda, Karendar and OldDude04 like this.
  2. Whazzzup
    I know folks like the glow but tubes scare me. I’m solid state but hey all types will float you’re boats. I was a little taken back on how gsx mk2 is perceived here, but I stopped commenting on gear directly a while ago. Opinions are plenty

KipNix likes this.
  3. mbwilson111
    Why do tubes scare you?

Whazzzup likes this.
  4. groucho69
    You populate in the day and TELL people about it?

5. Whazzzup
    The heat, they break, the distortion, the variance. But that’s just me I’m not putting down tubes nor am I looking to be sold on tubes.

6. Karendar
    Makes you wonder why IMR has such a high markup for its single piezo drivers.

7. Karendar
    I'll probably jump onboard, especially at 65$...

OldDude04 likes this.
  8. OldDude04
    Hell yeah. go for it. I would too. Is there a code for the $65? Or you had to get the email?

9. Podster
    I'd be curious to know how it compares to the R1 Zenith:thinking: I see he has "B" Stock Zenith's for 195 pounds! My Zenith's are in my top 3:grin:

You are right @Whazzzup but then again it's the distortion and decay that make tubes so sweet for me:rolling_eyes:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    OldDude04 and Karendar like this.
  10. Karendar
    You buy and message Jim, he'll manually modify the price. Dunno if it's just for returning customers or anyone

OldDude04 likes this.
  11. Karendar
    Got the r2's for 237.... Should ship this week. Although it'll be unfair of a comparison due to the BA+DD+piezo vs single DD and piezo.

Podster likes this.
  12. groucho69
    Buy it. But don't pay. Leave it in the cart. Message Jim that you want the deal and wait for him to adjust the price.

OldDude04 likes this.
  13. SteveOliver

Rhino73, Layman1, groucho69 and 2 others like this.
  14. Podster
    Yeah, just don't complete the order payment until you let him know your order number once you have it. It leaves your order in cue until you go back and complete payments after he adjust.

Just saw :thumbsup:@groucho69 :scream_cat:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    groucho69 likes this.
  15. grs8