1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. SteveOliver
    If anybody in the UK fancies trying a new IEM, the HDIIZS MS4 can be found with £100 off at the moment on Amazon, there is a lightning deal plus £30 coupon available for a short time.

Total price is £149.99 delivered for prime members. Not sure why but I did order it myself. :)

2. OldDude04
    I thought about leaving the orange bands as well. But I'm going to use the orange Periapt cable on my Nighthawk Carbons from now on and I ordered a new braided silver cable for the M1060's. I'm thinking I'm going to paint the whole section satin black and see if I can't find some label paper for my printer and print out the Monolith logo and cut it out as a stencil, so that I can paint a Monolith Logo where the HFM logo is now. But I wouldn't use white but most likely a light charcoal so it was more subtle over the satin black. At least that is where my mind is right now, lol.

rr12267 likes this.
  3. mbwilson111
    Not sure why but I was tempted. As I sat here thinking, it suddenly went from 50% claimed to 100 %. So what..there were like...two?

@Karendar do you have the MS4? You posted a few months ago about joining the Kickstarter.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    SteveOliver, Layman1 and Light - Man like this.
  4. majo123
    Not had a great couple of days, my knee has been really bad with a few issues going on, big lump developed in inside of thigh just above knee, swelling in back of knee and of course still the agonising cartilage problem. Pain all down my leg to toes.. Went to the doctors this morning and in typical majo style ( don't do things by half's) I have 4 different ailments effecting the same leg or knee lmao.. Cartilage problem, the lump which is just above the knee and quiie sore is thrombosis, the swelling at the, back turned out to be a bakers cyst they reckon probably caused by the cartilage problem and lastly it turns out I have a fungal infection on the big toe on the same leg causing me pain too pmsl.. 4 diffirent things HaHaHaHa you couldn't write it could you lol.
    Anyway why am I telling you all this? Because it's more than likely the old dodgy leg isn't going to canjam :disappointed_relieved:
    But in true majo style I decided to treat myself and bought a zishan dsd pro for £80 instead. :smile:

Rhino73, barondla, jerick70 and 5 others like this.
  5. Layman1
    Oh man, that's just awful! Wishing you all the best and hoping for a very swift recovery.
    Would be awesome if you could heal up and make it to CanJam, but healing is the most important part!
    Keep going and enjoy the music! I have no idea what a Zishan DSD Pro is, but let us know how it sounds :)

Rhino73, barondla and majo123 like this.
  6. HungryPanda
    I have the Zishan DSD Pro and it does sound awesome

grs8, barondla and majo123 like this.
  7. SteveOliver
    It could be there was only a few in the deal, it certainly wasn't a complete sellout as there are still 9 in stock at time of posting this.

I think it would be a fair comparison between this, the the IT04 and the FH7, they are all close-ish-ly priced at full retail price.

8. majo123
    Thanks I hoping I can still do it but being realistic not looking likely.

9. majo123
    I have read they are pretty good indeed.. Same chip as cayin n8

SteveOliver likes this.
  10. SteveOliver
    Sorry to hear that, hope things mend quickly, first your dog, now you, how is the the little guy? I've not been on here much lately, been on holiday and catching up on things.

11. majo123
    she's fingers crossed absolutely fine, laying next to me now, my little shadow lol... Thanks, its pretty painful at times but hey it could be a hell of a lot worse!... I'm not on much myself I'm totally enjoying the Hiby R6 Pro and I wouldn't have bought the zishan but it was 40 percent off and I have heard this sounds very very good... Couldn't resist for £80 yes it's styling is non existent and very clunky ui but if it sounds as good as some are claiming then for £80 I don't care.

SteveOliver likes this.
  12. SteveOliver
    A day of bargains, that's what we like. :)

Fans of the yellow Shure foams can get a bag of 100 on Amazon for £40.25 at the moment too, that's the cheapest they have ever been. Crazy when you consider the price for 10 is £20.

majo123 likes this.
  13. majo123
    This made me chuckle... I had an emergency appointment this morning about my knee, now obviously with the pain, swelling and lump and I could see the lump was in my veign about 4cm long by 2cm I was a bit concerned to say the least, deep veign thrombosis etc... Anyway it was at the hospital and a new department, I had to ask directions as couldn't find it, the receptionist at a different department explained where it was in an old department and to follow these signs.....it turned out to be here lol
    IMG_20190713_100217.jpg
    Last place you want to see with a leg problem lmao... They just haven't changed the signs yet lmao... Think they need to ASAP ... Just had to share this, made me laugh out loud.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  14. groucho69
    Shall we call you Hopalong?

barondla and majo123 like this.
  15. majo123
    well I'm not far off of it... Shame though as I would of liked to have done canjam but as I'm honestly not in the market for any new gear then probably its a sign lol

barondla and groucho69 like this.