1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. jerick70
    OK I sold my X-Sabre Pro... Which DAC should I get to replace it? I'm doing a full purge and replace....

2. groucho69
    Happy reading. We have the grandkids on Sunday for an overnight.

3. groucho69
    And happy Weekend.

4. jerick70
    Or should I buy an automatic cronograph watch? I've been wanting a auto cronograph for a very long time and all the Swiss watches are bottom of the barrel cheap right now. This one is dirt cheap and has a top notch name and movement. They are the same company that makes Omega. I'm not paying $5k on a watch though.

Tissot-PRS-516-watch.jpg

Rhino73, Podster, HungryPanda and 2 others like this.
  5. groucho69
    Link?

6. jerick70
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    groucho69 likes this.
  7. groucho69
  8. jerick70
    Sweet deal huh. You never can find a Valjoux 7750 for less than $1k

9. groucho69
    Still too rich for my blood.

10. mbwilson111
    thanks! and I edited my reply to remove the photo in the quote:)

jerick70 likes this.
  11. OldDude04
    I ordered a new cable for my M1060's today, (THIS ONE) a nice braided 9 footer. Also, I modded my M1060's earlier today for the sebenty-twelfth time, lol. I got a HE-560 headband and yoke assembly from Adorama for $9.99 (thanks Deals Thread). I had a LCD-2 leather headband and yoke assembly on there before, and I am still using the screws from that setup to attach the HiFiMan headband. A little bending and it worked no problem. Now I just have to paint the section with the 2 orange bands satin black to get rid of the HFM logos.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

12. rr12267
    Love my Tissot. It’s not a chronograph but is an automatic movement. Nice thing about it it you can charge the capacitor by rotating the crown. You don’t have to try and and get the oscillating weight to spin by placing the watch in your hand and doing the circular motions.

jerick70 likes this.
  13. rr12267
    My $0.02 you just need to paint the hifiman logo. The orange bands goes with the wood and your cable. The he-560 text is very small. But completely understand where you are coming from.

I picked one up also for my he-4xx. Couldn’t resist for the price. Still debating if I’m going to keep them on as they don’t rotate. But they are lighter and a bit more comfortable.

OldDude04 likes this.
  14. jerick70
    I have a Tissot diver that is an automatic. I got it a long time ago. I love it but it's too small for me now.

I found the watch I posted a pic of on eBay that is in like new condition for $100 less than the new one. I'll get a DAC later. I already have an Audio GD R-28 DAC that works well enough.

OldDude04 and rr12267 like this.
  15. Light - Man
    Sorry Pod, but when I looked at your big stash photo, it just looks half empty to me with a massive gaping hole where the Tin T3 should be...............................:deadhorse: