1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. mbwilson111
    have you been reading to the grandchildren too much? :)

2. Podster
    You know there's probably a very fine line between obsession and Insanity:rolling_eyes: When is enough.........enough:scream:

Enough is Enough.JPG

So as a fun Friday afternoon activity do you think you can identify/name all 19:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3. groucho69
    When you sail, in a whale....

OldDude04 and mbwilson111 like this.
  4. mbwilson111
    I saw the IDUN in front....

5. Jazz1
    I did consider the downsides of buying these discontinued headphones. The brand caught my eye early on, but didn’t bite when they were introduced.

Replacement parts are of course a worry for discontinued things. On my Senn. HD-650 and previously owned HD-600 I found myself replacing pads about once a year. But that was when I only owned one headphones. Thanks God, Sennheiser has proven to be a long term player. No surprise there1

At least for me, at the price, I still consider the the NH carbon a bargain for their unique design/sound. I think I’d be willing to go third party or modded pads when the original stock disappears.

I note that the extra pads I purchased for my M&K headphones came sealed in foil, airtight package. I’m carefully storing those. I certainly agree that unused pads can deteriorate.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  6. mbwilson111
    Light - Man and groucho69 like this.
  7. Podster
    +1 for MB:thumbsup: Only 17 to go (cause I did not take the ZN1's out the case their on me):wink:

8. mbwilson111
    I don't know what a ZN1 looks like.

9. Jazz1
    Three of those cables are probably more $$$ than my whole headphone collection! I’m inspired!

Light - Man likes this.
  10. Podster
    The pair with the inline amp (very experimental) even for KZ at the time.

KZ ZN1.JPG

THX @Jazz1 , you're inspired and I'm broke :anguished: LOL

11. Podster
    Come on gang, don't nobody want to play! I'll give a little help since some seem to be a little obscured by shadows:rolling_eyes: So now we have the IDUN's and ZN1's Identified there are also Advanced M5-1D's (front row third from left or to the right of the Noble X's):open_mouth:, Mee P-1's third row Black on Black on Black and now only 14 to go:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12. OldDude04
    I see some Nicehck in the front row, Kanas Pro and DM7 in row 2, IMR R1 Zenith, DMG, LZ A4's in the 3rd row, Trinity Masters and DMS in row 4.

13. mbwilson111
    I have the noble X's... why are they not in my list...

hmmm... they are still in my husband's list... that is weird. Putting them in my list now!

...and I have the Zenith and the Masters

all three of the above thanks to @HungryPanda

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  14. Podster
    4 out of 7 @OldDude04 but right brand on two of the others:thumbsup::open_mouth: I stand corrected OD, you got 5 with the NICEHCK M6 & his cable combo i the front row:wink:

15. Podster
    Girl with your list and knowledge you should nail every one of these:rolling_eyes: Call the Panda for help! Oh no he deent:hushed:

So my Master's are actually at the house in my TA box, those are my yellow carbon FP Icarus III's, So what's that got us down to? 9 me thinks:thinking: