The ATH-CKS77.
Apr 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #31 of 1,518
Oh damn. Lol! I looked up buy.com and they had them at $108 yesterday. Thats where I got mine for $105. They are sold out.. You can get them from Amazon but they charge $116 from a 3rd party vendor. You can also get the Japanese versions on Accessory Jack http://www.accessoryjack.com/audio-technica-ath-cks77-dynamic-solid-bass-in-ear-headphones-black-red-brd.html  Check out these sexy red ones. I think with shipping they will come out to be a bit less than a $100 but a bit longer wait times. Damn that link don't work. Look up accessoryjack.com and put CKS77 in the search bar and you are golden.

My god, nothing like a japanese red version to induce some major inner desires. Shakes head at se535*
Maybe I should import these from amazon jpn?

Apr 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #32 of 1,518

Quote:
Oh damn. Lol! I looked up buy.com and they had them at $108 yesterday. Thats where I got mine for $105. They are sold out.. You can get them from Amazon but they charge $116 from a 3rd party vendor. You can also get the Japanese versions on Accessory Jack http://www.accessoryjack.com/audio-technica-ath-cks77-dynamic-solid-bass-in-ear-headphones-black-red-brd.html  Check out these sexy red ones. I think with shipping they will come out to be a bit less than a $100 but a bit longer wait times. Damn that link don't work. Look up accessoryjack.com and put CKS77 in the search bar and you are golden.

to france:

Subtotal £52.43
Shipping & Handling (Shipping Option - Standard with Tracking) £6.24
Grand Total £58.67

Not bad!
Almost exactly the same price I paid for the MG7's

I'll be patient and wait for your opinion on them vs MG7's
And myself do more comparisons with the MDT's vs. MG7's

Apr 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM Post #33 of 1,518
Ps, for anyone who is interested, get these while they last!
http://www.accessoryjack.com/audio-technica-ath-cks77-dynamic-solid-bass-in-ear-headphones-black-red-brd.html

Apr 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #34 of 1,518
to france:

Subtotal£52.43
Shipping & Handling (Shipping Option - Standard with Tracking)£6.24
Grand Total£58.67

Not bad!
Almost exactly the same price I paid for the MG7's

I'll be patient and wait for your opinion on them vs MG7's
And myself do more comparisons with the MDT's vs. MG7's

Come on, you know you want a pair :)

Apr 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #35 of 1,518

Quote:
Come on, you know you want a pair
smily_headphones1.gif

Silence grab a pair and compare them to the MDTs as well! : D

Apr 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM Post #36 of 1,518
This just in, the red version is indeed a Limited Edition offering.
Just like the red fxt90 or the red se535, the price is slightly higher.
Marketing really does work. Too bad amazon japan doesn't ship to the u.s.a
Reviews look positive thus far, and at the yen equivalent of 55-60$, it's a steal.

I think I'm 95 % sure on a pair, anyone know the shipping time of accessory jack?

Apr 5, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #38 of 1,518
Quote:
I think I'm 95 % sure on a pair, anyone know the shipping time of accessory jack?

Approximately 3 weeks back when I ordered FXT90's from them.

Hmm, even if you order a rush delivery?

Speaking of which, it'll be a while before we get our hands on the k3003.

Apr 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #41 of 1,518
Is Accessory Jack an authorized AT dealer? Would we get the full warranty?

No, but it's still safer than purchasing from ebay imo.
He's an honest communicative businessman at least.

Apr 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #43 of 1,518
Quote:
Hmm, even if you order a rush delivery?
Speaking of which, it'll be a while before we get our hands on the k3003.

I've never ordered with rush delivery... IDK.

How long?

Well I figure the extra ems delivery is worth the what? 1 dollar per day you save if normal shipping takes 3 weeks?

Not sure if anaxy has even received them yet from j & r.
Last time I checked, they were planning to arrive sometime this week?
Bahh!

Apr 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #44 of 1,518
Patiently (not really LOL) awaiting your comparison between these and the MG7's. Just purchased a pair of VB's and i'm really not impressed with them. Compared to my vibes they have maybe only 10% more bass, however the soundstage on the vb's makes my vibes look like ipod stock earbuds lol. Pretty sure i'll be upgrading and leaving the VB's for PC video use only.  Don't want to shell out  $100+ on another pair of headphones and be let down again, and the MG7 seems to be the new favorite around here (wish anyone would have responded when I asked how the VB's compared to the MG7's and saved me money lol).  One thing I will say about jaben is the got my headphones from Korea all the way to NJ in 1 day (free shipping too)...... I didn't even know that was possible lol.  My hats off to them for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back