The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Jan 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #122 of 726
Broke down and ordered one.  This is by far the most I've ever spent on a piece of kit, and from just two reviews as well.  Still though, it is a work of art and Woo Audio's reputation is stellar.  Can't wait for it to arrive.

(I was in correspondence with Jack with some questions when the pre-sale price went down.  I was able to get the pre-order price plus a small late fee since I was essentially waiting for his answer before pulling the trigger)

Jan 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #125 of 726
confirmed with tracking, Woo Audio shipped my WA7 that was ordered on 12/31 
beerchug.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #129 of 726
That's too bad you have to wait 2 months. It'll be worth it. I live in Denver and played with the unit at RMAF in October. I would be all over the Woo if I didn't have the Schiit Bifrost/Lyr combo and the Hifi-M8 on order. You're going to love it.

Jan 31, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #130 of 726
I was probably the last person to get in on the pre-order.  Just got my invoice today.  At the bottom:

:eek:

I ordered 2 weeks ago and the eta said end of January, pretty sure that date is not true ;_;

Jan 31, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #132 of 726
i received a call 1 min ago. a2a is going to ship it out to me (sydney) today and i should be able to receive it next monday. why couldnt they ship it to me yesterday then i could start to enjoy it in the weekend. anyway, my first serious amp ever. 

Feb 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #133 of 726
Just received the WA7 from A2A, first one in Aus to get one they said.
So far i've only tested the WA7 on low gain with the Signature Pros and FLAC's of The Eagles, i'm not one to describe the sonic characteristics of the WA7, but one thing i can say is it puts a nice weight to the sound, probably because i've never heard a real amp before, all i have to compare is the Dragonfly. Funny these 2 devices are both named after bugs.

10/10

Feb 1, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #134 of 726
I'm DYING to get one!!! I'm told by A2A that there's only 6 in Aust. I'm in the first 10 to order but I wasn't one of the first 6 so I have to wait 3-4 weeks :frowning2: it's honestly damaging my sleep, as shameful as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back