The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Jan 3, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #32 of 726
If by priorities straight you mean searching the sofa for money so I can buy this... Then yes.
I wish there were more reviews regarding sound (even tho in sure it sounds great) . We all know woo makes some of the most beautiful pieces of art but i wish i knew where this fell in sound wise

Jan 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #35 of 726
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I have no financial ability to acquire one, but damned if I can't come up with some creative ways to define my need for one. It's gonna be really hard deciding whether to start on the $200 M&M Schitt stack or save that up for the WA7.

I really can't get over how damn good this thing looks.

Jan 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #36 of 726
Quote:
Anyone know how long the promo price will last?

I asked Jack via email a couple days ago and did not receive a response.

Jan 5, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #37 of 726
I think a lot of us may be in his spam folder. I didn't receive a reply either though it may be because of the overenthusiastic and frequent nature of my emails :)

Jan 6, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #39 of 726
Got a reply from Jack. Quite vague but what are you gonna do:

Quote:
We are still accessing the demand and our production timeline.

As far as I've understood, I would be able to use the WA7 as a DAC for my active speakers as well, but not as a pre-amp allowing me to control volume via the WA7. Is this correct?

Jan 6, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #41 of 726
It's a tough choice ... I'm liking the silver with clear glass 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 6, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #42 of 726
I ordered one.  Not sure if I should get the upgrade tubes

Sam

Jan 7, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #43 of 726
Quote:
I ordered one.  Not sure if I should get the upgrade tubes

Sam

+1, grabbed one. considering upgrade tubes also

Jan 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #44 of 726
The WA7 is pretty much spot-on what a lot of Head-Fiers are looking for, assuming it sounds as good as it looks. Buy box, stick on desk, plug into computer, plug in headphones and listen to music while starting lovingly at glowing toobs and talking on here all about it. 
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back