The 2022 Holiday Music Gift Exchange
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2022 at 1:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

lord_tris

1000+ Head-Fier
As always we have to have a few rules.

Don'ts
Do not send equipment of any kind to anyone.
Do not send any thing from your personal collection or home.
Do not spend more then 20-25usd per person. This can include several item but not more then 20-25usd

DO's
SEND ME A MESSAGE DIRECTLY TO BE ADDED ANY OTHER WAY and YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED.
please discuss in the thread though as much as you want:)
Please have fun with this
If you sign up and you are paired please send an item, if you feel you will not be able to hit deadlines then please do not sign up as it cause problems.

Please discuss with your partner what to send unless of course they say surprise me then share your favorite music with them.

I will be accepting participants until the 1st of December and items should be ordered before the end of that week so people get their gifts and promptly as possible.

This can be world wide however please specify if you want to only participate in Conus or Oconus (overseas) I will break down these groups accordingly. I will not break down by country however.
Examples.
You live in the USA and want to participate in the Oconus you could be ordering for someone that lives in the EU or Japan.
You live in the USA and only want to participate in Conus you will only be set up with someone that lives in the US only

Remember 20-25 bucks USD please no more then that.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2022 at 1:25 PM Post #2 of 30
Lists and Pairings will be posted here

1 Lordtris
2 first gen hun
3 Holsten
4 Vein Shredder
5 Crunchier
6 wega03
7 chromosol
8 jwilliamhurst
9 h8uthemost

Seems like we did not have a lot of festive peoples this year. I will take the odd number as well as my paired peep.
This year if you want to give multiple people go ahead But you must at least send out a gift to your paired head fi'er after that message each other and send more gifts out if you want.

9 h8uthemost <-> 3 Holsten

8 jwilliamhurst <-> 6 wega03

1 Lordtris <-> 7 chromosol, 5 Crunchier​

2 first gen hun <-> 4 Vein Shredder

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2022 at 3:54 PM Post #5 of 30
Message sent! Had a great experience last year.

CONUS only.
Same here, loved it last year and looking forward to exchanging with a partner again this
Year. Thanks for putting this together @lord_tris

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2022 at 2:22 PM Post #11 of 30
what do you mean by "do not send equipment?"
Headphones, cd players, amps, dacs, cords, cables etc., basically anything HARDWARE this is for music only.

Nov 10, 2022 at 5:44 PM Post #13 of 30
Glad to see this back on the front page. I hope more join in the fun. Still listening to and enjoying the albums I received last year.

Nov 13, 2022 at 9:23 PM Post #15 of 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back