Thanks Head-Fi
Feb 2, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #2 of 12
This is the first board / forum where the update looks better than the previous version!
Many boards have a worst view, but the view of headfi looks much better as before!

Big thanks from me!

Feb 3, 2020 at 12:02 PM Post #4 of 12
Looks broken or incomplete or terrible.

Looks like the formatting has been zoomed-in and now everything is too far spaced out requiring extra scrolling and far sides are completely cut from view.

And a bunch of other useful small things have gone missing like thread info (number of replies etc).

From new iPhone.

Feb 3, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #5 of 12
Looks broken or incomplete or terrible.

Looks like the formatting has been zoomed-in and now everything is too far spaced out requiring extra scrolling and far sides are completely cut from view.

And a bunch of other useful small things have gone missing like thread info (number of replies etc).

From new iPhone.

The number of replies and number of views is listed next to the thread when you are looking at a list of threads. Same with minutes passed since the previous reply and the name of the most recent person to reply. So, at least on those points, nothing is missing from before. What were some other things you noticed were missing?

Feb 3, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 12
The number of replies and number of views is listed next to the thread when you are looking at a list of threads. Same with minutes passed since the previous reply and the name of the most recent person to reply. So, at least on those points, nothing is missing from before. What were some other things you noticed were missing?

Are you viewing from iPhone? From Mac laptop it is fine.

Feb 3, 2020 at 1:50 PM Post #7 of 12
Are you viewing from iPhone? From Mac laptop it is fine.

On my cellphone, it shows number of replies and time of the most recent reply, but not who replied or total number of views. Is that different from before? I honestly don't remember.

Feb 3, 2020 at 5:48 PM Post #8 of 12
No wait....Thank You. Without you people, there is no Head fi. Give yourself a round of applause.

Indeed...

giphy 2.gif

Feb 3, 2020 at 5:57 PM Post #9 of 12
Forums are much faster for me now, previously around about 3-4pm uk time, this site used to slow to a crawl on my ipad until 4am'ish.

Good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back