Thanks from Team Florida
Nov 16, 2008 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

NightWoundsTime

A nice hunk of young man
Jason and crew were planning on coming to the Tampa meet this weekend, but their office migration got in the way. We were sad, but we understand. As a consolation Sleek generously offered a set of Customs to raffle off. This covered our room expenses perfectly and the lucky member was relative new guy, Illkemist AKA Fred. He's a bit of a world traveler it would seem, so I have no doubt that some new IEM's will come in handy.

Thanks again,

Matt and the rest of Team FLA.

Nov 17, 2008 at 1:28 AM Post #4 of 11
Jason, sorry we didn't get to see you in Tampa. Maybe you will join us in SoFla in February or March, if I can put it together. I may be up in Sarasota in the next month. Maybe I can stop by for some impressions.
smily_headphones1.gif

I hope the move went smoothly.

Nov 17, 2008 at 3:41 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by breakfastchef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mrarroyo, please tell me you did not engage in the alcoholic debauchery that is so prevalent on the Tampa, FL meet threads!

Sorry sir but what happens at a Florida meet stays with us. We would neither confirm nor deny Miguel's level of debauchery in our presence.

Nov 18, 2008 at 12:01 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by breakfastchef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mrarroyo, please tell me you did not engage in the alcoholic debauchery that is so prevalent on the Tampa, FL meet threads!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry sir but what happens at a Florida meet stays with us. We would neither confirm nor deny Miguel's level of debauchery in our presence.

Who says I was there! All those posts and pictures alleging it was me are fakes. It was an actor hired to impersonate me. Yes that is my story and I am sticking with it. (good liquor
icon10.gif
)

Nov 18, 2008 at 5:45 AM Post #9 of 11
Yes indeed! Thanks Sleek. Shame you guys couldn't make the meet, but your sponsorship was very much appreciated by all. Especially Fred, I'm sure!

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:39 PM Post #10 of 11
It would have been nice to be there. Fred is going to come down to Bradenton and have his molds made at our hearing aid office.

He could go to our new office about 5 miles away and sit on one of the many boxes to have his impressions taken.
tongue_smile.gif
Moving is easy; unpacking and organizing while keeping an existing company running feels a little tough.

Maybe we should have a head-fi painting party, hmmm.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back