Thanks for steering me towards the MS-2is
post-1393306
Post #1 of 2

seefeel

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I was going to post a big long history of my LONG headphone equipment purchasing road to trying to find a setup I can be happy with, but didn't want to bore you all too much. Let me just say thanks for all the posts and information you have giving me along the way. I almost gave up headphones all together so many times because of not ever finding headphones I could be truly happy with. The Alessandro MS-2is are everything you all said they were. Grado sound with smoother highs. To me, these provide the kind of sound I like. They let all the details though without hurting my ears in the process. They are smooth and punchy without being boring. With the flat pads and the right tube in the ole Mapletree Ear++ they really shine.

post-1393335
Post #2 of 2

chesebert

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I would say 325i is just as good and looks better (purely personal). burn those suckers in for 300 hrs and you are in for a treat. add some good source and nice amp those sharp ear hurting high are now very much tamed and the really high notes have a nice tinglly feel (if that's even a audio term...lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)