thanks for all the info!
post-168605
Post #1 of 2

Daverl

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
About 5 weeks ago I posted a question about the Rega Ear. At the time I felt knew next to nothing about headphones and even less about headphone amps. To make a long story short, I listened to the Rega Ear and the Stax electrostatic Basic System II.
After mulling over everything I could read on the Head-Fi site, I decided on...wait for it......

Senn HD600/Cardas Blue cable/Corda HA-1

I finally received everything in the past couple of days and am currently enjoying sonic nirvana. The Stax system was wonderful, but it sounded like the system would be a bit fussy with less than perfect recordings; and based on some of the discussion here, the Classic II was a much better system (that I really could not afford now). At any rate, the equipment I have now sounds phenomenal and I know that it will only get better as it breaks in! Bjork and Bach never sounded so smooth...

Well, I've been bitten, so maybe the Stax will be a future purchase.

Thanks to everyone on the site for their amazing attention to detail, and allowing the newbies to feel so welcome. It's forums like this that make the net truly worthwhile.

Cheers,
Dave

post-168651
Post #2 of 2

HighwayStar

Won't excrete urine on your holiday (unless you do so to his first).
Reaction score
Congratulations ! Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet
(The standard greeting !)

Enjoy your new gear !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)