Thank you HeadRoom!
Nov 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM Post #91 of 110
You guys were very helpful when I was trying to purchase new cans.. helped me choose the HD-595 which was a great beginners set for me and I love them! I also purchased a total airhead, and my only regret is not getting at least the bithead instead
frown.gif

I love you guys but my wife and wallet hate you haha!

Nov 13, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #93 of 110
When I was in India, I always visited this site hoping that one day I may come to US and buy some goodies from HeadRoom. I did not know that HeadRoom shipped in India then.

I have been in the US just over a year and I have already got AirHead, Ultra Micro Amp and Denon AH-D7000 from HeadRoom. I was listening to Shure 310 and Sennheiser HD595 directly from an iPod. I now cannot listen to any cans without a headphone amp now. The amps spoiled me. They are awesome.

I was pretty happy with Airhead but it does not drive my favorite headphone AKG K701 well so I got the Ultra Micro Amp. I am pretty happy with the wonderful sound but I believe that the Ultra Micro Amp matches with the Denon's AH-D7000 a whole lot more than AKG K701. I think I may have to give some other amp a shot for the AKG K701's but for Denon's I think they are great.

I have always had wonderful experience with the team at HeadRoom and I greatly appreciate it. Keep up the great work guys.

Nov 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM Post #94 of 110
Thanks HeadRoom!

I ordered a Micro amp/DAC on Tuesday (it was actually Wednesday when my order was processed as my I needed to clarify an issue with my payment method), and UPS attempted to deliver it yesterday (Friday), but I was at work. However I picked it up this morning, and so far, so good. So, if we take Wednesday as the day my order was actually placed, and Friday as the deliver day, that's two days to get from the US to the UK. Great service!

Thank you HeadRoom
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #95 of 110
VERY VERY VERY VERY THANKS Head Room!!!
darthsmile.gif

I purchased from Head Room only one times! But it is my first time to buy items from foreign country!so I worried about my first shopping from abroad.....
triportsad.gif

But Head Room`s handling is very speedy and gentle!!
jecklinsmile.gif

I was very happy to meet Head Room! My hobby life is filled with smile and good sound!!

I really want to say THANK YOU Head Room
k701smile.gif
And I WILL CONTINUE TO
WATCH YOUR WEBSITE AND BUY FROM YOU FOREVER!!!!

Dec 1, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #96 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by ety0820 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
VERY VERY VERY VERY THANKS Head Room!!!
darthsmile.gif

I purchased from Head Room only one times! But it is my first time to buy items from foreign country!so I worried about my first shopping from abroad.....
triportsad.gif

But Head Room`s handling is very speedy and gentle!!
jecklinsmile.gif

I was very happy to meet Head Room! My hobby life is filled with smile and good sound!!

I really want to say THANK YOU Head Room
k701smile.gif
And I WILL CONTINUE TO
WATCH YOUR WEBSITE AND BUY FROM YOU FOREVER!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HeadRoom Service/Sales Manager

Dec 1, 2009 at 7:46 PM Post #97 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitaldave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks HeadRoom!

I ordered a Micro amp/DAC on Tuesday (it was actually Wednesday when my order was processed as my I needed to clarify an issue with my payment method), and UPS attempted to deliver it yesterday (Friday), but I was at work. However I picked it up this morning, and so far, so good. So, if we take Wednesday as the day my order was actually placed, and Friday as the deliver day, that's two days to get from the US to the UK. Great service!

Thank you HeadRoom
smily_headphones1.gif

Hi Dave -- Yep, UPS international can get over the pond pretty quick on occassion
biggrin.gif

Thanks for your business.... Enjoy The Sound!

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Service/Sales Manager

Dec 1, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #98 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by sree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I was in India, I always visited this site hoping that one day I may come to US and buy some goodies from HeadRoom. I did not know that HeadRoom shipped in India then.

I have been in the US just over a year and I have already got AirHead, Ultra Micro Amp and Denon AH-D7000 from HeadRoom. I was listening to Shure 310 and Sennheiser HD595 directly from an iPod. I now cannot listen to any cans without a headphone amp now. The amps spoiled me. They are awesome.

I was pretty happy with Airhead but it does not drive my favorite headphone AKG K701 well so I got the Ultra Micro Amp. I am pretty happy with the wonderful sound but I believe that the Ultra Micro Amp matches with the Denon's AH-D7000 a whole lot more than AKG K701. I think I may have to give some other amp a shot for the AKG K701's but for Denon's I think they are great.

I have always had wonderful experience with the team at HeadRoom and I greatly appreciate it. Keep up the great work guys.

Thanks for the kind comments, Sree -- we'll sure try to keep up the great work!
wink_face.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Feb 19, 2010 at 12:10 AM Post #99 of 110
Ultra Micro stack arrived today. Props to Ben and Jamey for helping me with my order (after initially placing my order online the guys really helped over the phone; with information, then changing the order, shipping and tracking info). I feel as if I spoke to at least one more person, but his name may have slipped my mind; anyway I just wanted to say I appreciate the patience and service.

Keep it up!
beerchug.gif

Feb 21, 2010 at 7:55 PM Post #101 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by wualta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks to HeadRoom for providing the West Michigan meet yesterday with an embarrassment of headphonical riches, including an HD 800.

I also attended this meet and would like to thank Headroom for all of the high end cans you provided. Your support of the community is awesome!

Feb 21, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #102 of 110
Your support of the 2010 West Michigan Meet aka Grand Rapids Birthday Bash was incredible. With your help this was an awesome meet, and frankly it would have been less without your aid.

Your support of the head-fi and headphone community is spectacular. You continue to lead in all things headphone. Your efforts are to be commended and are not taken for granted.

Thank you HeadRoom!

Feb 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM Post #103 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimless1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your support of the 2010 West Michigan Meet aka Grand Rapids Birthday Bash was incredible. With your help this was an awesome meet, and frankly it would have been less without your aid.

Your support of the head-fi and headphone community is spectacular. You continue to lead in all things headphone. Your efforts are to be commended and are not taken for granted.

Thank you HeadRoom!

Thanks Aimless and thanks also to all West Michigander Head-Fiers who were lucky enough to attend.... Sounds like the meet was a big fun success!
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Mar 27, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #104 of 110
I'd like to say thank you to Head Room, especially Ben and Jorge who were both a big help while ordering a pair of Grado cans. I was greeted with prompt, understanding and great service, so if asked I'd recommend ordering from Head Room without any hesitation and would order again from this side of the pond if need be. So again, thank you Head Room!

Now I just have to wait for my friend to get back here with my cans...

Rock on!!!
beerchug.gif

Mar 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM Post #105 of 110
Thanks for your excellent products and service!
beerchug.gif
Here are some pictures of my recently completed ultra desktop stack at our Dayton Meet yesterday (3/27). Looks pretty good in action (and doesn't sound too bad either
wink_face.gif
) and so do I
tongue.gif
!!! Pictures are courtesy of Punnisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back