Thank you HeadRoom!
Dec 14, 2008 at 3:48 AM Post #76 of 110
Thanks Tyll and Headroom,
A few years ago my friend got a pair of Shure headphones. I thought they were amazing and decided to buy a pair for myself, (Never thought music from my ipod could sound that good). So I simply typed "headphones" into the search box and up came Headroom! After reading so many descriptions by eyes exploded, I settled on the Shure E4Cs. This was the beginning of my audiophile journey that I hope shall never end. I then acquired over the past half year or so the Headroom Micro Stack with the HD 650s, numerous upgrade cables, and most recently, (still on a fedex truck somewhere), a Airhead, Gigabag and Grado SR80. I have looked elsewhere for portable gear, but always gravitated back to Headroom and the gang because I know I'm in the best hands possible and I want a company like that to succeed. The fact that a thinner wallet helps otherwise tight pants fit better is always a plus!!!
Even though I may peek other places, (I promise not for long...), I will know where to go in the end.
Thank you Tyll, Thank you Headroom.
Kevin

Dec 14, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #77 of 110
Thank YOU, KBoe!
smily_headphones1.gif

It's the kind support of folks like you who've made HeadRoom what it is today. Thanks again, your business is very MUCH appreciated!
icon10.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Jan 8, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #78 of 110
I feel the duty to write a personal thank you to HeadRoom.

I ordered a pair of Denon D2000s (which are fantastic) two weeks ago, and I had them shipped to the wrong address by accident (wrong ZIP). HeadRoom CS was extremely nice; they contacted FedEx and had the package shipped to the right address. Needless to say I am more than impressed with the service and HeadRoom can look forward to more business from me in the future.

Rock on!

Jan 8, 2009 at 2:06 PM Post #79 of 110
I also just received the Denon AH-D2000 and these things are awesome. Once again, thank you Headroom.
PS: Thanks for the shipping on the last order as well, (It took me the longest time looking at the bill to figure out what happened) Thanks!!!

Apr 16, 2009 at 3:15 PM Post #80 of 110
I just want to say thank you to HeadRoom for offering to send a new battery cover for my T.A.H.
Awesome service Thank You again
smily_headphones1.gif

Don

May 25, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #81 of 110
I just wanted to say thanks for the fast warranty replacement of my Gigabag. Topnotch service!

The only downside was UPS collecting taxes on the declared value of a warranty exchange item
frown.gif

May 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM Post #82 of 110
Thanks for the EARGAS
icon10.gif
EM i just got!
siriously...i am listening to the new cosmic gate album with my ultra micro stack and the denon ahd5000. no words!

Oh yeah...almost forgot. i ordered two astrodyne power suplies from you yesterday and they shipped only a few hours after i ordered them, so thanks alot for the lightning service.

Jul 12, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #83 of 110
I thought I would put in a word for Headroom.

After a pair of cheapo behind the neck headphones broke I was looking for a pair of new ones for around $50. Typed headphone.com just out of curiosity and found headroom. As I spend a large out of time around music, I found the Denon AH-D1001, which was a stretch, then thought what the hell, picked up the entry level audiophile package for for $345 posted. Got them a bit over a week later in Australia, and they sound awesome. I was just on holiday for a week, and it made my ipod sound great, I could listen for hours where as before I could last maybe an hour on the ipod buds before my ears started hurting. I arrived home yesterday, plugged the bithead into my laptop and they sound awesome. There was previously a large amount of static from the laptops normal output, but now it is all gone.

The staff were very friendly, answering all my question, couldn't have asked for much more. Also the link on their website directed me to head-fi, which I will be sure to be active on in the near future. Thanks to headroom, who miraculously made me spend $345 on a planned $50 purchase, but delivered every cent of it. The only downside is that I now have trouble doing work instead of listening to the music

Aug 18, 2009 at 12:14 PM Post #84 of 110
To Jorge and the other HeadRoom Fellows,

At this point, I also feel inclined to expressed my heartfelt appreciation for the great business and service that I've been fortunate to be a part of.

The excellence of your in-house gear is without question and I hope that you'll continue on the same track, i.e., the design and production of excellent products, an apparently genuine love for what you do, and wonderful comraderie with your customer base through your great website and sponsored discussion board.

Sep 23, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #86 of 110
Thanks to everyone who has posted.

It's always so very nice to read your great comments.
Rest assured, everyone here at HeadRoom really appreciates your continued support.

THANK YOU!

smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Oct 2, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #87 of 110
I also wanna thank you HeadRoom for this wonderful website which introduced me into all of this.
smily_headphones1.gif

It contains so many invaluable pieces of information! And now this will even be improved with the new website, just great.

Without you a lot of people still would be groping in the dark.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 3, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #88 of 110
Got my AKG K701 from Headroom about a month ago, but neglected to say thank you for the excellent service. The first pair arrived defective and I had almost zero trouble in exchanging them. Thanks so much Headroom, your continued service and caring about the customer is top notch. Now, if I could only find the time to burn these in...
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #89 of 110
I wanted to thank Ben from HR Sales. He just helped me get into a pair of D5000's from the B-Stock page and was very helpful answering all my questions!

Cheers!

Nov 3, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #90 of 110
Big thanks to Headroom! I've been listening to my recently purchased UDAC/DPS and HD800 SE through the ultra micro amp. All I can say is that I think I have experienced musical heaven!! I have never heard music reproduced this well!!! My next purchase will definitely be the BUDA (when my wallet recovers!!!!). Thanks for all that you do for us headfiers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back