Thaddy

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by prince, Jun 5, 2004.
Page 1 of 5
2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. Prince
    Sold HD-580 with Oehlbach cable to him, great communication, everything went smooth!

-P

2. Zemo Contributor
    Sold maxed out Zmoy to him, excellent communication, very enthusiastic. Will do more business in the future!

-Z

3. Achtunghoy
    I bought his Mindknob karma case. Great communication, fast shipping, great guy!! Recommended!!

4. eyevancsu
    Zack was and is a great customer to deal with. He was awesome with communication and couldnt have asked for a better customer. Sold Zack a custom cmoy and he paid immediately.

Thanks for a great experience!

Ivan C.

5. Gummy
    Ditto to all of the above!
    Bought a set of Shure E2's from him.
    Tolerates weird demands and fast shipping [​IMG]

Gummy

6. Wmcmanus
    Bought an Oehlbach replacement cable for the Senn HD580/600/650 series from Thaddy, and all went extremely well. He even sent out the cable prior to receiving payment. Thanks, Zack!

7. Zanth Contributor
    Zack is great to deal with. He was not impressed with the Ety white tips so he posted a trade solution and I accepted since I hate the foamies! A nice swap made everyone happy. The tips arrived in good time and as described. I woudl not hessitate to do business with Zack again.

8. recca
    CMOY shipped in great condition and sounds awesome. Shipping was quick and Zack is great at communicating.

Thanks for the help!

9. Xanadu777 Contributor
    Zack purchased a Senn cable from me and when we found his old connector was toast, didn't hesitate to ante up for some new ones, which is a good thing. Thanks Zack!

10. Ozniot
    Sold Thaddy my old Xin SuperMini. Quick communication; prompt payment; good transaction.

11. Imyourzero
    I sold Zack my SR60's; the transaction was excellent! He paid when he said he would and was sure to let me know when they arrived. I'd definitely do business with him again!

12. tattoou2
    Purchased a SuperMini from Zack. The transaction couldn't have been any smoother. He's a credit to our community. Thanks.

13. tiberian
    sold him a pair of hd 650 grilles, quick payment, thanks!

14. MichaelFranks Contributor
    Great buyer, paid very promptly when I responded to one of his WTB ads. Don't hesitate to sell to thaddy! A++!

15. tiberian
    bought a headphile senn cable from thaddy, nicely packed and quick shippment, thanks...

Page 1 of 5
2 3 4 5
Next

Last