Tennmak
Sep 4, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #946 of 1,026
Later today I'm going to be publishing a more thorough review of the Tennmak Pro. I mean no offence to head-fiers but the current reviews available for them are rather lacking and I feel that not only do they deserve a better representation on this community but also a more proper review for others to follow.

I would like to ask any and all Tennmak fans/appreciators that have any questions or things they'd like to suggest or see on the review to speak their mind so that I may include it.

Sep 14, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #947 of 1,026
Ahem, "later today" turned into a few days later somehow but my review is now up for anyone interested.

Have a nice day!

Sep 17, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #949 of 1,026
Hello everyone, this is my first time here, I've followed head fi for some time now, and here I am.

Ahem, "later today" turned into a few days later somehow but my review is now up for anyone interested.

Have a nice day!

I've ordered a pair as well, and i have to say. These were more or less my impressions as well. I bought mic-less version.

Quite honestly the big soundstage everyone talks about this iem, seemed absent to me, sure Instrument separation was there yes, but soundstage does not live upto the hype.

Treble is well under control though. I own a Xiaomi triple driver (Pro HD) and boy they are HARSH. the instrument separation is comparable to them, but soundstage definitely feels widened as compared to Pro HDs.

Ironically, neither the dual driver pros and triple driver Pro HD's match the stereo sepration of my trusty old Soundmagic ES 18. Single driver. Ironic.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #950 of 1,026
Quite honestly the big soundstage everyone talks about this iem, seemed absent to me, sure Instrument separation was there yes, but soundstage does not live upto the hype.

This is what I said about the soundstage on my review:

The soundstage feels rather thin on the Pro but there is a decent instrument separation. Despite others commenting on how they can at times sound congested, particularly with bass, I found it very hard to feel any sort of sound congestion with them.

Sep 18, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #954 of 1,026
I like the PRO's comfort as they're a perfect fit for the shape of my ears. I also enjoy their sound signature for the most part. I guess it's just wishful thinking that the TRIO might take the strengths of the PRO's and expound on them. That would be nearly my perfect earphone then. We'll see what they're all about soon! Thank you as well, for your recommendations. I have several that you mentioned and have been reading about the TFZ's lately and soon want to check them out and see what they're like.
That's what I am hoping. It would be nice if the TRIO would be more detailed compared to the Pro's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back