[TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available September
Aug 21, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #137 of 677

Prices, Accessories and Customization Options

There’s a couple options for cables as well. The stock choice is a standard two-pin, but you’ll be able to make them recessed, or go the Linum route with their Music and BaX cables ($40, $45).

Hey Daniel,

QUESTION: Will there be an option for the Linum balanced cables or is the drop sticking to only the SE cables?

Aug 21, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #138 of 677
With that, we're done with all the feature stuff.

Let's start the Q&A! We'll be revealing the manufacturer on Monday and will be answering any questions you guys may have about the CIEM. Please feel free to start asking them in this thread.

Please use the following format to start your question so we know you are addressing the manufacturer rather than just asking something in general - QUESTION:

Aug 21, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #139 of 677

Hey Daniel,

QUESTION: Will there be an option for the Linum balanced cables or is the drop sticking to only the SE cables?

Oh, this one's an easy one to knock out. Yes, we can add the option if there's interest. I know the balanced cable typically retails for 145 Euro (~$165 USD). We can negotiate rates for that and get it down to a more appealing number, I'd probably look at $100~$110.

Aug 21, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #143 of 677
Each time I look at this thread I see Piotrus-g's name in the 'Currently Viewing' box, so I'm inclined to think it is CA now
biggrin.gif

Good find.  I would agree.

Aug 21, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #144 of 677
Originally Posted by HideousPride /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Prices, Accessories and Customization Options

At $599 + shipping, the Six is an acrylic custom in-ear monitor available for purchase soon in all countries that Massdrop ships to.

We believe that a core requirement of a custom product is the ability to make it your very own. This principle is reflected in the Six. Choose from a wide array of shell colors, or create a unique custom blend (prices vary). Pair that with the numerous faceplates options and the ability to use custom artwork (prices vary), and you have all you need to make your pair of CIEMs a one-of-kind design.

There’s a couple options for cables as well. The stock choice is a standard two-pin, but you’ll be able to make them recessed, or go the Linum route with their Music and BaX cables ($40, $45).

As an additional value, you’ll have the ability to add on a pair of silicone earplugs to your order for a flat rate of $25. We’ve used quite a few of the existing universal earplugs, but nothing beats the sound isolation and comfort of a pair tailored to your ears when you’re in plane, bus, noisy place, or plane and just want to block out the outside world.

Will we get a frequency response graph?

Aug 21, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #146 of 677
Ok.. I'm sold. Can't wait. Linum cable is a great addition. 

Now.. time to sell some stuff to buy this stuff. 

I just sent my ear mold to 1964ears too.. ugh.. I'll have to get another :frowning2:

Aug 21, 2015 at 10:08 PM Post #150 of 677
If it's really from CustomArt, I'd be excited. Piotr is an extremely nice guy to deal with, even when I bombarded him with newbie questions and design changes in the H8P drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back