Team Stupid
Apr 25, 2002 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
HI:
I am the ceo of team stupid. This is not an easy job. I had a board meeting today and asked a member to take the minuts and he said that he for got his watch. I tryed to have a role call but all the members forgot thier names. I mean are these guys stupid. One of the members is realy stupid. I mean he ownes a pair of philips 890s, and a pair of sennheiser 580s and has a total airhead amp and a supreme amp and get this he is even going to buy the cardas cables for his 580s. One of the members cant spell,type or even use proper grammer. I mean really. How are these stupid guys ever going to hear good sound? I am thinking of quiting this team but I dont know how to do it. I know that this team is not up to par with some of the other members on other teams but what can I say ,we are just to stupid to catch up with every body else. Oh well. We will just have to do the best that we can and try to enjoy the music even though we are very stupid. Can stupid guys enjoy music. I will bring this isue up at the next board meeting. But I forget where it is taking place. Come to think of it I seem to forget my name. Oh well its ok. I am on team stupid.

Apr 25, 2002 at 2:20 PM Post #3 of 40
Can I join Team Stupid?

someone make avatar
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2002 at 2:27 PM Post #4 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
HI:
I am the ceo of team stupid. This is not an easy job. I had a board meeting today and asked a member to take the minuts and he said that he for got his watch. I tryed to have a role call but all the members forgot thier names. I mean are these guys stupid. One of the members is realy stupid. I mean he ownes a pair of philips 890s, and a pair of sennheiser 580s and has a total airhead amp and a supreme amp and get this he is even going to buy the cardas cables for his 580s. One of the members cant spell,type or even use proper grammer. I mean really. How are these stupid guys ever going to hear good sound? I am thinking of quiting this team but I dont know how to do it. I know that this team is not up to par with some of the other members on other teams but what can I say ,we are just to stupid to catch up with every body else. Oh well. We will just have to do the best that we can and try to enjoy the music even though we are very stupid. Can stupid guys enjoy music. I will bring this isue up at the next board meeting. But I forget where it is taking place. Come to think of it I seem to forget my name. Oh well its ok. I am on team stupid.

ROFLMAO!

Apr 25, 2002 at 5:24 PM Post #5 of 40
I would like to join Team Stupid. I never have felt comfortable with other teams such as Team Sennheiser, Team AKG, Team Grado, etc. I always feel like they're talking about me, like they think they're better than me. It's like they think I'm a chimp, and they're studying me for a science experiment or something.

If no one else can, I might be able to keep the minutes for the next meeting. Right now, I'm having a problem with my watch. It's one of those digital quartz watches. It has a stopwatch, which would be good for keeping the minutes. However, it quit working a few days ago. I can't figure out how to wind it. It worked for a couple years without me winding it, and then it just quit. It doesn't look like it has any way to wind it. It just gots buttons on there. Hopefully, I can figure out how to wind it by the next meeting.

Apr 25, 2002 at 6:32 PM Post #6 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by Cousin Eddie

If no one else can, I might be able to keep the minutes for the next meeting. Right now, I'm having a problem with my watch. It's one of those digital quartz watches. It has a stopwatch, which would be good for keeping the minutes. However, it quit working a few days ago. I can't figure out how to wind it. It worked for a couple years without me winding it, and then it just quit. It doesn't look like it has any way to wind it. It just gots buttons on there. Hopefully, I can figure out how to wind it by the next meeting.

ROFLMFAO!!!

- Great initiative LTUCCI!!! I do wanna join... I'm already growing tired of my "One Man Team" .
tongue.gif

Do you qualify if you have done something very stupid here at head-fi?? Or do you have to actually BE stupid? Actually I'm both so I guess I'll just go change my signature right now...

Proud member of team stupid!!
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Apr 25, 2002 at 6:36 PM Post #7 of 40
Hey Eddie You can't join!!

I just realized that your humourous reply was way too intelligent and well-thought-of. You will have to PROVE that you got that from somewhere else ... But do remember, that making us believe that would be quite easy. Because, umm, we're like, you know ...

Apr 25, 2002 at 8:06 PM Post #8 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed

someone make avatar
smily_headphones1.gif

- or modify your own one to make it look stupid.

<------------

Apr 25, 2002 at 10:03 PM Post #10 of 40
Way to go, Lou!!!!

Now this is some good stuff.....archive thread for sure.....

Apr 25, 2002 at 11:09 PM Post #11 of 40
DUh. i wanna be on team stupid. I went to the doctor to have my hearing checked, i could not here anyone right. he pulled out some er-6's from my ears, and that was the problem. i forgot to take them out last week.

Apr 26, 2002 at 12:35 AM Post #14 of 40
"NS-6 Isolator Nasalphones are in-the-nose, high-fidelity transducers developed to combine flat frequency response with isolation from external smells. When properly sealed in the nasal passages, these Nasalphones provide 15-20 dB of external smell exclusion. This allows the smeller to smell the full dynamic range of recordings at lower reproduction levels."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back