tdk ba200 or shure se215
Jul 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #2 of 17
What kind of sound do you want? I cannot stress how important it is for you to describe what you want. I can recommend you a $1000 iem, but you might absolutely despise it if you don't like it's sound sig. What kind of sound do you want?

Jul 6, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #3 of 17
I do not need a gigantic bass and I would go with whichever headphone gives the richest mids without being too harsh on the highs and is over all clear throughout the sound spectrum. If you have any other iems fhat fit these specifications and are under three hundred let me know. Thanks

Jul 6, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #5 of 17
Hi sorry to add to the complication of finding the right pair are those good for putting ocer the ear because I will be using these around outside and don't want them to just fall out. Thanks

Jul 6, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:
Hi sorry to add to the complication of finding the right pair are those good for putting ocer the ear because I will be using these around outside and don't want them to just fall out. Thanks

No problem. For me, E-q5 stays in my ear better than BA200. BA200 just doesn't stay in my ears.

But if you are looking for over ear cable style, W4. To be honest, while they don't have rich mids like SE535, they really have good clarity that out shines the SE535 marginally. You can simply EQ the mid couple db and make it rich. Another option is SM3, but I'm hesitant in recommending them because they measure poorly(I haven't tried them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back