Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Apr 26, 2021 at 11:45 PM Post #556 of 2,373
Thanx, but no worries. Still early days. i was just supprised of the tuning. i have gotten iems before that at first sounded nothing to my liking,
but after a bit brain burnin came around quite nicely :)
will tip roll some more also. Maybe foams will do wonders here...
I’m sorry for your disappointment man. Sucks. You had high hopes. Hopefully it gets straightened out for ya

Apr 26, 2021 at 11:47 PM Post #557 of 2,373
Thanx, but no worries. Still early days. i was just supprised of the tuning. i have gotten iems before that at first sounded nothing to my liking,
but after a bit brain burnin came around quite nicely :)
will tip roll some more also. Maybe foams will do wonders here...
Stay away from the original UM Mest if you find the Land's treble too intense, I felt that the UM Mest treble was way too sharp for me.

Apr 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM Post #558 of 2,373
Thanx for the heads Up👍. I have actually thought of buying the mest a couple of times before.

I usually always wait for graphs before buying a new set. Graphs does not tell everything how it will sound,but you can often see how the tuning will be.

But who knows,i might end up loving the Land in the end,once getting used to it!
Stay away from the original UM Mest if you find the Land's treble too intense, I felt that the UM Mest treble was way too sharp for me.

Apr 29, 2021 at 2:42 AM Post #560 of 2,373
Not quite 200 hrs,but i'm happy to report that things has turned to the better.
After cable change (probably did nothing) tip rolling like crazy and the most important,brain burnin, i am now just perfectly happy with the purchase. I ended up using Fiio "Vocal tips" that took the treble down a couple of db at 7-8k. That made the treble go from a bit to much for my ears,to sound very detailed and "fun" instead. So most of my metal now sound just great.
I also set the tuning switches to 020 " all balanced mode" ,that took the bass down a notch,and made it sound a bit cleaner and less heavy footed/fat to my ears.

The misstake i did from the start was that i was using my Softears RVS iems just before switching to the Lands.
The RSV is very different tuned to the Land with much warmer treble.
So the contrast became huge when i put in the Lands

So all in all i really do think the Tansio Land has great value compared to both my Clairvoyance and the Softears.
If you wan't a more "fun" iem compared to Clairvoyance,with hard hitting bass,clear mids,energic detailed treble
and great instrument separation,the Land is perfect. The cheaper price is just a bonus.

Only cons is that if you are treble sensitive in the 7-8k range like me,then it's not an instant REC (but tip rolling and brain burnin helped much)

In the end i got what i was aiming for
Has it been 200 hrs yet?

Tansio Land- Fun iem
Clairvoyance- Neutral (To me)
Softears RSV- warm/relaxed

All of them just awsome in their own way

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021 at 2:55 AM Post #561 of 2,373
I found Mest Mk2 with m8 perfect for my taste, maybe Land would be similar... still waiting😓

Apr 29, 2021 at 3:04 AM Post #562 of 2,373
Not quite 200 hrs,but i'm happy to report that things has turned to the better.
After cable change (probably did nothing) tip rolling like crazy and the most important,brain burnin, i am now just perfectly happy with the purchase. I ended up using Fiio "Vocal tips" that took the treble down a couple of db at 7-8k. That made the treble go from a bit to much for my ears,to sound very detailed and "fun" instead. So most of my metal now sound just great.
I also set the tuning switches to 020 " all balanced mode" ,that took the bass down a notch,and made it sound a bit cleaner and less heavy footed/fat to my ears.

The misstake i did from the start was that i was using my Softears RVS iems just before switching to the Lands.
The RSV is very different tuned to the Land with much warmer treble.
So the contrast became huge when i put in the Lands

So all in all i really do think the Tansio Land has great value compared to both my Clairvoyance and the Softears.
If you wan't a more "fun" iem compared to Clairvoyance,with hard hitting bass,clear mids,energic detailed treble
and great instrument separation,the Land is perfect. The cheaper price is just a bonus.

Only cons is that if you are treble sensitive in the 7-8k range like me,then it's not an instant REC (but tip rolling and brain burnin helped much)

In the end i got what i was aiming for

Tansio Land- Fun iem
Clairvoyance- Neutral (To me)
Softears RSV- warm/relaxed

All of them just awsome in their own way
I receive RSV today, hoping isn’t too warm to me...

Apr 29, 2021 at 3:19 AM Post #563 of 2,373
I have not heard the Mest MK2. But i recommend you try to "reset" you're ears to some more neutral sounding iem.
Otherwise you might end up like me with the Lands and feel somewhat dissapointed at first.
The RSV has good details in the treble but is a bit lower in amplitude compared to the likes of Clair and Land. But it's all there in a more relaxed natural manner.
I love it because it sound very natural and never forces itself to the listener.
Hope you like it :)
I receive RSV today, hoping isn’t too warm to me...

Apr 29, 2021 at 3:43 AM Post #564 of 2,373
I'll plug it to M6 Pro that has less body than M8 and it's a bit aggressive/lively not smooth as M8

Apr 29, 2021 at 4:49 AM Post #565 of 2,373
Arrived right now!
3B77B848-A8A6-4776-9099-1EF82D693A73.jpeg

Apr 29, 2021 at 5:10 AM Post #566 of 2,373
They look amazing!

Apr 30, 2021 at 6:19 AM Post #567 of 2,373
Today it’s a great day!!!🤩
Land sounds very good right out of the box with HanSound Nyx connected to M8😍

402228AC-0F33-4B23-AF9A-6073A14A05CD.jpeg
9F03F2DD-CF2E-4AE6-ADBF-A0029F608FFC.jpeg
633D8A95-8133-4029-ADD0-A3940EBA8F94.jpeg
F18E805D-C232-418D-84C8-1355DEEBAB91.jpeg
B9C2A300-B368-4BA2-9F67-DAD0E7A912DA.jpeg
4FA29772-D30E-40D8-874A-568CAD19D84B.jpeg

Apr 30, 2021 at 6:28 AM Post #568 of 2,373
My my you're in for a treat... great pics and Nyx cable looks sharp!

Apr 30, 2021 at 6:34 AM Post #569 of 2,373
My my you're in for a treat... great pics and Nyx cable looks sharp!
Thank you my friend, so happy with Land and Nyx together.
I concur with you about Land, totally land addicted😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back