Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Dec 6, 2020 at 9:15 AM Post #391 of 2,402
We don't have much about Spark yet but I am sure signed up to jump on it when it's released, trust Tansio to build something special there

Dec 31, 2020 at 8:41 PM Post #393 of 2,402
I am really impressed by how the Tansio Mirai TSMR4 PRO sound. The tonality are great, timbre are realistic. It has clean yet musical tonality, with forwards and vividly female vocal presentation. The bass are still BA bass but they are great, it hit hard and give good amount of impact. The midrange are amazing, I don’t know how they managed to tune it. It is combination of detail and musical, they have good amount of fullness and warmth, so it doesn’t sound too analytical. The treble are clear and really detail, but it is not bright at all, just detail and smooth, I will call it shinny probably.
90B1BDCF-7A1E-4ADC-A71C-EC904F2CAAA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021 at 10:50 AM Post #394 of 2,402
Hi everybody. Has anybody heard TSMR8, or read any impressions (in any language)? The seller returned the money to me for a bad package with TSMR8 Space, instead of sending the right one with TSMR8. Now I'm waiting for an answer to see if TSMR8 is in stock. But I will still have some doubts...

For now, the TSMR4 Pro is my best iem.

Jan 2, 2021 at 6:29 AM Post #396 of 2,402
I don't know how they did it, but the Tansio Mirai's (TSMR-5) timbre continues to surprise me with its accuracy. String, woodwind, brass and percussion all sound natural and accurate for an all BA IEM.

areTMSR5 brighter than volt?

Jan 9, 2021 at 5:07 AM Post #399 of 2,402
Jan 9, 2021 at 4:54 PM Post #400 of 2,402
Anyone else excited about the upcoming Spark flagship featuring EST?
I know I am!!!
Zodiac still one of my favorite IEM...

Those shells look stuning :heart_eyes: and a clear step up from previous TSMR IEMs...

Tansio Mirai Spark.jpg

@davidmolliere could you compare Zodiac with Volt?

Jan 16, 2021 at 5:57 AM Post #401 of 2,402
I am really impressed by how the Tansio Mirai TSMR4 PRO sound. The tonality are great, timbre are realistic. It has clean yet musical tonality, with forwards and vividly female vocal presentation. The bass are still BA bass but they are great, it hit hard and give good amount of impact. The midrange are amazing, I don’t know how they managed to tune it. It is combination of detail and musical, they have good amount of fullness and warmth, so it doesn’t sound too analytical. The treble are clear and really detail, but it is not bright at all, just detail and smooth, I will call it shinny probably.
Hi, which cable do you use with TSMR4 Pro? Still looking.
----------------------

I've ordered TSMR8 again. The seller should send it on Monday, and I hope they don't mess it up this time.
... I believe they don't. Their approach is otherwise excellent and they communicate well...

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021 at 4:36 PM Post #403 of 2,402
Hi, which cable do you use with TSMR4 Pro? Still looking.
----------------------

I've ordered TSMR8 again. The seller should send it on Monday, and I hope they don't mess it up this time.
... I believe they don't. Their approach is otherwise excellent and they communicate well...
I pair with the Hansound zentoo, overall more musical presentation:relaxed:
Which TSMR-8 did you get, looking forward for your impression!

Jan 17, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #404 of 2,402
I don't know how they did it, but the Tansio Mirai's (TSMR-5) timbre continues to surprise me with its accuracy. String, woodwind, brass and percussion all sound natural and accurate for an all BA IEM.

@tgx78 did you hear similarities with IT07 on mid/highs?
TSMR-8 space and 10 calls me😅, but I’m almost gone with TG!333😊

Jan 17, 2021 at 3:41 PM Post #405 of 2,402
TSMR-5 does exhibit a higher level of treble as evident in their graph comparison. It's obvious when I listen to poorly recorded tracks, pop songs, or music with higher pitched female singers TSMR-5 can get slightly too bright. Well recorded and mastered classical music are great with TSMR-5 however. IT07 is better at suppressing sibilance and in general has snappier treble. I feel like the treble extension is more even and smoother with the IT07 as well.

Mids are quite different between the two IMO. While IT07 exhibits typically BA well done with crystal clear imaging and lighter note weight. Tansio goes for more naturalness with injection of bit of warmth and diffused imaging. I feel that wide band bass shelf of the TSMR5 is contributing factor to this observation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back