Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Oct 27, 2020 at 10:02 AM Post #361 of 2,405
Hi guys new user here, just started my journey in finding a good variation of IEM collections :) Starting a new hobby and this lockdown is the best time to begin..Just got my hands on the ISN H40 based on Dsnut review and oh boy ,its was good..It was my first time jumping into the 200 price range for an IEMs.I also have the starfield.Having both single dynamic and hybrid ,i would now love to explore.TSMR with tuning switch caught my eye,beautiful IEM and i have read plenty of reviews on it.Would love to try a all BA setup.I loved the warm musical detailed ISN H40 but i would to try the version of TSMR which is more like a upgrade then a side grade from my ISN H40.Looking at a detailed sound signature with lesser bass interference to the mid/treble..some level of OCD detail will be great..Torn between TSMR 5 or the 4 Pros since its between my budget range.Would be great if anyone could suggest which version to go for.Thanks all,stay safe.

Nov 5, 2020 at 1:30 PM Post #366 of 2,405
I figured instead of messing around for deals on singles day I would go for something more substantial. Can't wait to check em out. Haven't been disappointed with a Tansio Mirai earphone yet so it was a safe purchase for me.

Been listening to the TSMR-4 pro today trying out a new budget cable on it. You know it wouldn't surprise me if the TSMR-10 sounds just as good as their Zodic. That is what I am hoping for.

Nov 5, 2020 at 2:57 PM Post #367 of 2,405
The 3 pro is tempting for 11/11, but maybe I’ll get the LZ A7 instead.

Nov 5, 2020 at 3:06 PM Post #368 of 2,405

3 Pros are such a bang for buck triple BA earphone. As good as their intro set the TSMR-2 is the 3 pro is such a better deal and I feel that is where your really starting to see what they can do with BAs as it is pretty much their house tuning accross the board.

A7 gets my vote for best $300 earphone this year for certain. I got a feeling a lot of folks will dive into the A7 craze during 11.11 sales.

Nov 5, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #369 of 2,405

Although I really enjoy the 3 Pro I'd suggest the A7 between the two, it's much more versatile.

Nov 5, 2020 at 3:26 PM Post #370 of 2,405
I figured instead of messing around for deals on singles day I would go for something more substantial. Can't wait to check em out. Haven't been disappointed with a Tansio Mirai earphone yet so it was a safe purchase for me.

Been listening to the TSMR-4 pro today trying out a new budget cable on it. You know it wouldn't surprise me if the TSMR-10 sounds just as good as their Zodic. That is what I am hoping for.
I was thinking the same way. I was not disappointed by any iems by Tansio so far, so I bought a new one without worries (and reviews) :) My preferences are musicality and universality in exchange for big details and Tansio gives me this.

Nov 5, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #371 of 2,405
The 3 pro is an all ba iem and so far none of those have managed to please me in terms of bass quantity/quality and/or has a lot of ba timbre (which to me is unnatural).

I say get the A7 when the price is so damn good.

Nov 11, 2020 at 11:42 AM Post #372 of 2,405
Anyone else excited about the upcoming Spark flagship featuring EST?
I know I am!!!
Zodiac still one of my favorite IEM...

Those shells look stuning :heart_eyes: and a clear step up from previous TSMR IEMs...

Tansio Mirai Spark.jpg

Nov 11, 2020 at 11:44 AM Post #373 of 2,405
Anyone else excited about the upcoming Spark flagship featuring EST?
I know I am!!!
Zodiac still one of my favorite IEM...

Those shells look stuning :heart_eyes: and a clear step up from previous TSMR IEMs...

Tansio Mirai Spark.jpg

I would be, but TSMR IEMs in general are expensive! Looking forward to it's reviews yes!

Nov 11, 2020 at 11:57 AM Post #374 of 2,405
I would be, but TSMR IEMs in general are expensive! Looking forward to it's reviews yes!

It's all relative but performance to price wise, they are good value for money in that segment... Zodiac competes with much pricier IEMs...

I sure would love to review the Spark!

Nov 11, 2020 at 12:02 PM Post #375 of 2,405
It's all relative but performance to price wise, they are good value for money in that segment... Zodiac competes with much pricier IEMs...

I sure would love to review the Spark!
Which much more costly IEMs did you compare the Zodiac to? And how are these much more costly IEMs comparable to the Zodiac IEM?

Could you give further impressions of your comparison of the Zodiac against these much more costly IEMs?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back