Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Aug 11, 2022 at 10:51 AM Post #1,622 of 1,628

headydad

New Head-Fier
One of my earpieces the 2 pin connectors have become too loose to hold in the prongs anymore. Anyone have suggestions on where to turn to get this fixed? I've had them for quite a while and am well past any return window..... I've tried other cables but even the ones that are sometimes tight to fit in other iems are still not staying in. i love this set but am really sad this has happened. Contact for tSMR directly would be great info but have yet to locate info. thanks Yall!

Aug 11, 2022 at 11:48 AM Post #1,623 of 1,628

nc8000

Headphoneus Supremus
One of my earpieces the 2 pin connectors have become too loose to hold in the prongs anymore. Anyone have suggestions on where to turn to get this fixed? I've had them for quite a while and am well past any return window..... I've tried other cables but even the ones that are sometimes tight to fit in other iems are still not staying in. i love this set but am really sad this has happened. Contact for tSMR directly would be great info but have yet to locate info. thanks Yall!
That’s the main reason my JH13 had to go back but that was after near 8 years but that is the main problem with the 2 pin female connector if cables get changed fairly regularily. JH just put new sockets in and replaced the sound tubes at the same time for about $100 plus shipping as I recall

Sep 5, 2022 at 8:28 AM Post #1,624 of 1,628

Joe-Siow

500+ Head-Fier
So... I splurged.. On the cable.. CEMA Gyrfalcon..
Could not get the poison out of my head even after 2 week

01.jpg

02.jpg

Sep 5, 2022 at 11:17 AM Post #1,626 of 1,628

Joe-Siow

500+ Head-Fier
How is the cable made? What does it sound like?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002457063951.html

From their webshop link:

Expressive description of sound quality:
This cable has a very wide sound field expression, full of emotional voice expression is very gentle and smooth. The sense of detail is unprecedented. We believe that rich details can slow down the whole sound. As long as the sound slows down, we can really feel the charm of music. From feeling the existence of details before to hearing the existence of details now, this is a qualitative leap.

For the expressive force of bass, it is rich and elastic, and the soothing bass will make you feel very comfortable.

For the expressiveness of the baritone, it is warm and textured, and the subtle breathing movements of some singers are so real.
It is smooth and bright for the expression of treble, and has excellent extensibility in all kinds of treble frequency bands without burr.

1662390812270.png

My personal take is the above description pretty much nails the sound signature
Gyrfalcon is a technically top performing cable; details, clarity, soundstage are all fantastic
It is slightly warm in tonality and rich sounding, thus pairs so well with Tansio Mirai IEMs

Sep 5, 2022 at 11:33 AM Post #1,627 of 1,628

fabio19

1000+ Head-Fier
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002457063951.html

From their webshop link:

Expressive description of sound quality:
This cable has a very wide sound field expression, full of emotional voice expression is very gentle and smooth. The sense of detail is unprecedented. We believe that rich details can slow down the whole sound. As long as the sound slows down, we can really feel the charm of music. From feeling the existence of details before to hearing the existence of details now, this is a qualitative leap.

For the expressive force of bass, it is rich and elastic, and the soothing bass will make you feel very comfortable.

For the expressiveness of the baritone, it is warm and textured, and the subtle breathing movements of some singers are so real.
It is smooth and bright for the expression of treble, and has excellent extensibility in all kinds of treble frequency bands without burr.

1662390812270.png

My personal take is the above description pretty much nails the sound signature
Gyrfalcon is a technically top performing cable; details, clarity, soundstage are all fantastic
It is slightly warm in tonality and rich sounding, thus pairs so well with Tansio Mirai IEMs
Thanks for the link and thanks also for your opinion regarding the sound of the cable ....

Sep 5, 2022 at 9:38 PM Post #1,628 of 1,628

Joe-Siow

500+ Head-Fier
Thanks for the link and thanks also for your opinion regarding the sound of the cable ....

No problem. I have been in this hobby for more 20 years and the Gyrfalcon is one of the few rare products I knew I had to lay my hands on once I heard it

Users who are viewing this thread