1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tanchjim Oxygen Impressions Thread

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last
  1. HiFlight
  2. Makahl

So Jude covered the Moondrop A8 and Tanchjim Oxygen as good examples of IEMs following the Harman-Target.

Apparently, for him, A8 has an overall more natural sound and Oxygen a bit more tactile bass. Fit-wise A8 is more friendly compared to the shallow Oxygen fit but both are extremely good value.

FR:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  3. FastAndClean
    wow Jude talking about Moondrop

CoiL and Carlsan like this.
  4. Carlsan
  5. OverlordRush
    e01de924b899a901d610193f13950a7b0208f544.jpg
    tanchjim's mascot, you can get the clear file if you make it to canjam SG

6. toranku
    times are changin', now companies have to use an anime mascot to promote their iems to people who listen to cartoon music

CT007 and Makahl like this.
  7. warriorpoet
    While the stock cable *sounds fine, it's a bit fiddly. I get this upgraded cable for all my lower-end "keepers," and it works a treat on the Oxygens:

https://www.alphandelta.com/product-page/alpha-delta-8-core-silver-upgrade-0-78mm-2-pin-cable

8. Carlsan
    If you want a great balanced cable, catch this one on sale for $70 in a couple of days. It looks great and sounds great.
    Search for this if the link doesn't work:
    NICEHCK High Quality 8 Core Single Crystal Copper Silver Plated Cable

9. CoiL
    And if You look at HBB video about Moondrop A8 / Kanas Pro / Blessing, then A8 and Kanas Pro have VERY similar FR graph.

Just sayin :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  10. WHO23
    I had a listen to the Tanchjim Oxygen today at CanJam and from my short time with it, it sounds like a smoother Moondrop Kanas Pro. Vocal tuning was smoother on the Tanchjim Oxygen and bass was not as punchy.

surfgeorge, miorazam97 and CoiL like this.
  11. Rocfort
    If you want know O2 well and know how great is this small IEM, please play Billie Eilish "When we fall asplep, Where do we go?" and tell me if another IEM in its money range could play better this unbelievable LP.

miorazam97 likes this.
  12. audio123
  13. Nabillion_786
    Great review I have been looking forward to this!

audio123 likes this.
  14. audio123
    Thank you. Appreciate it! :)

15. DynamicEars
    Nice review on that beautiful matte black oxygen! always want this but i found it too expensive to spend since i have Kanas Pro and EX1000 between these iems. Maybe next time.

audio123 likes this.
First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last