Takstar HD2000, Edifier H840 or Samson SR850?

Which should I get?

• Takstar HD2000

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Edifier H840

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Samson SR850

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2018 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

manubuhay

New Head-Fier
I am looking for a cheap headphone that I can use at home(gaming and music listening), I use a Takstar Pro 82 coupled with the Audio-GD 1128 when I am in the office but I bring my takstar with me at home and use it with my Fiio K1 that I recently just bought but sometimes it gets tedious always bringing it with me as I might accidentally break it or something. So I want to ask the community for suggestions, thanks in advance!

Sep 3, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #2 of 9
I've found Takstar headphones to offer great bang for the buck.
I believe the Samson is made by the same company that makes Takstar headphones.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #4 of 9
The 681 Evo could possibly do the trick but it needs headband stretching (on a box maybe) in my experience to mitigate the sort of cheekbone discomfort it sometimes has.a bit of. Sound quality is pretty good, though. Build quality is fine for the price.

Sep 3, 2018 at 8:35 PM Post #5 of 9
The 681 Evo could possibly do the trick but it needs headband stretching (on a box maybe) in my experience to mitigate the sort of cheekbone discomfort it sometimes has.a bit of. Sound quality is pretty good, though. Build quality is fine for the price.
I found the headband on the HD681 EVO too tight, so gave them to my nephews, but I thought it had great audio quality, for it's price

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018 at 2:30 AM Post #7 of 9
Takstar HD2000 aren't very good. I had one around. Takstar HI2050 / Pro 80 are much better.

From all the cheap headphones I've tried, the FiiO F3 (IEM) is the one I'm most comfortable recommending.

When buying a full size for very little money you're mostly paying for the bigger object and sound quality suffers.

Sep 4, 2018 at 4:16 AM Post #8 of 9
Takstar HD2000 aren't very good. I had one around. Takstar HI2050 / Pro 80 are much better.

From all the cheap headphones I've tried, the FiiO F3 (IEM) is the one I'm most comfortable recommending.

When buying a full size for very little money you're mostly paying for the bigger object and sound quality suffers.

I would prefer headphones at the moment, not thinking of investing in an earphone yet. :dt880smile: Thanks for your input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back