Taking a risky step here....
Jun 20, 2004 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

JMT

JMT Audio:PPA/META42 Amp Factory
At the risk of posting what appears to be another "kiss Todd's butt" thread, and suffering the wrath of Tube, how is it possible to order something from Todd on a Wednesday and have it arrive here in California on Saturday? He told me he was shipping it FedEx Ground (which in my experience is just a hair faster than by Pony Express) and it went from Montana to my doorstep in three days.

Not only that, but he threw in a couple of Emerson, Lake, and Palmer albums and a Yes album along with my VPI 16.5!!

Thanks Todd, my wife even says it looks "ok." That is HUGE!!!!!!

Jun 20, 2004 at 8:51 PM Post #2 of 11
In the spirit of Tuberoller:
(feigning anger) Oh not not you too. You had to go and kiss todd's butt like that loser Kartik before you. There are too many of these threads around.
tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2004 at 12:14 AM Post #3 of 11
Not JMT too!! I guess I'm the last man standing. Who's gonna be left to harass Todd? I'm disgusted with you all.

Jun 23, 2004 at 8:14 AM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
Not JMT too!! I guess I'm the last man standing. Who's gonna be left to harass Todd? I'm disgusted with you all.

I'd love to harass him with you Fred, but his service to me has been nothing short of great...my brother loves the Grados, but he thinks I'm crazy when I tell him to hack a quarter sized hole in the pads--he just isn't an audiophile, I guess. Which is good, he can't afford it.

Jun 24, 2004 at 7:15 PM Post #7 of 11
Heh, I ordered some HD595s, which very few places seem to have in stock at all (and for a good price to boot), on Tuesday night at 10:00 at night, shipped 2nd day. They got here today (Thursday)! How Todd shipped them at 10:00 at night so they got here in less than two days I'll never know--but I'm sure not complaining!!
280smile.gif

Now I just want to leave work and go home and listen to them...

Jun 29, 2004 at 8:10 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
O.K. Fred,

Whats it gonna take for a smooch from you too???

Todd

You first dude........

After you set me up with the HRX, I might blow you a kiss.

Jun 29, 2004 at 9:31 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave-the-rave
Clean those albums all you want— they're still going to sound like Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
600smile.gif

And THAT, my friends, is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back