TAGO STUDIO T3-01
Apr 18, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #6 of 32
I'm going bump up this thread because I've just heard this headphone at a local portable audio festival.
The Tago was driven by Oppo HA-1 out of a laptop and I also use my HTC 10 to try it out.

I am very impressed by the sound as it is very refined and very balanced sounding (tonally). I just can't get the right words on the vocals, it sounded very fluid and effortless.
I also can tell that it doesnt take too much of an audio chain to make it sound very good.
All this comes from a headphone under $800!
I am really interested if someone in my country can sell this at a reasonable price (not much different from the price in Japan)

Apr 18, 2018 at 9:20 PM Post #7 of 32
8e1l.gif

They look like a $79.99 can

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:20 AM Post #8 of 32
I have tried this hp..
This sounds really goood..
Much better than many headphone with the same price range out there..
If im not wanted aeon open..
I would really bought this hp..

Apr 22, 2018 at 9:14 AM Post #10 of 32
And I just realize that I have a trip to Japan tomorrow. Damn. The possibilities.

May 8, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #12 of 32
I have tried this hp..
This sounds really goood..
Much better than many headphone with the same price range out there..
If im not wanted aeon open..
I would really bought this hp..
Just tried this with aeon flow open. Actually this sounds better to me. More correct tonally. Female vocals has more bite to it. All the frequency range are well represented. Stage is decent size, but imaging is pretty darn good. Better than aeon open imo.

Last edited:
May 11, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #13 of 32
Just tried this with aeon flow open. Actually this sounds better to me. More correct tonally. Female vocals has more bite to it. All the frequency range are well represented. Stage is decent size, but imaging is pretty darn good. Better than aeon open imo.

The keywords are: "tonally correct"!

This is the first thing that came to my mind when I listen to the Tago.
Gosh.. I am still waiting for one of my friends take a trip to Japan so I can ask them buy one for me.

Still remember the sound up until now and cant get it out of my head! *lol*

Aug 17, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #14 of 32
The Tago's main problem is really the HD600. To my memory, tonal characteristics are very similar. Being 300ohm, HD600 really scales with higher gears. Just like the Tago, female vocal really shines on HD600. Using Loki to boost the bass, HD600 has really tight clinical bass, clearly better than HD650. Imaging is also stellar (though Tago's soundstage is slightly wider). Combined with Senns' realibility, HD600 pretty much renders the Tago useless to me.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019 at 3:53 AM Post #15 of 32
Hi guys,

I am just back from a break in Japan with a set of these cans.

Was having a demo of a few different pairs in my various jaunts to the amazing headphone stores and was very impressed, they are so comfortable and natural sounding.

Anyone else own them?
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back