Taction Technology KANNON Headphone
Sep 9, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #317 of 976
BTW i didn't get any confirmation e-mail after my purchase of the kannons on the website. Can anyone confirm me if it's normal ?
I ordered through the Taction website two weeks ago. My card was charged the same day. I have not received any email confirmation.

EDIT: I received an email confirmation today.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017 at 6:38 PM Post #319 of 976
Thanks for the answer.

Hi Vonsid and Erik,

I saw this and contacted our webmaster to let him know about this issue. You didn't get auto-confirmations because of work that is currently underway to update the Taction web site.

To fix it, I went through Taction's e-commerce order list and confirmed receipt of your orders and payments. Order confirmation emails are on the way to you both now.

Sorry we left you hanging!

Best,
Fightin'Jim
CTO - Taction Technology

PS - The updated Taction web site will have detailed product photos, specifications, and a serious dive into the tech. Until the new site is up goes up about 10 days from now, expect a one-day lag between ordering and receiving confirmation email. -SJB

Sep 9, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #321 of 976
20170910_123129[1].jpg

Sep 10, 2017 at 2:03 AM Post #322 of 976
I was struggling a bit with the sound signature of these. Then I realized that my big dumb ears are breaking the seal on the pads. They sounded a bit thin... then I pushed down on the cups to force a proper seal.

Welp. Suddenly they sound great!

This only makes me more excited to get my sheepskin Brainwavz HM5 pads. I thought I'd have them this weekend, but it looks like I have a few more days to wait.

Sep 10, 2017 at 2:25 AM Post #323 of 976
How hard are they to drive? DAP/phone ready,or do they require an amp?Scale well,or...?
Anyone tried them with gaming yet?Comfort?
Hoping that they will work with a MixAmp Pro.

Sep 10, 2017 at 3:31 AM Post #324 of 976
How hard are they to drive? DAP/phone ready,or do they require an amp?Scale well,or...?
Anyone tried them with gaming yet?Comfort?
Hoping that they will work with a MixAmp Pro.

Runs off a Note 4 phone and thumps good
Played War Robots today...and that was fun as hell
Nicely padded and comfy.
My review will be up in 2 hours

Sep 10, 2017 at 7:05 AM Post #328 of 976
Amazing work Jim! Heck of a achievement! Lots of people talked how great it would be to have Z2000 bass levels with clear mids and highs and you did it. Even better that there is more bass than Z2000. Movies should be awesome! HBB You tried movies with it?

Sep 10, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #329 of 976
Amazing work Jim! Heck of a achievement! Lots of people talked how great it would be to have Z2000 bass levels with clear mids and highs and you did it. Even better that there is more bass than Z2000. Movies should be awesome! HBB You tried movies with it?

No, I am prepping for work tomorrow but i might fire up INCEPTION or World WAR Z and give them a spin. They are fun as hell. Whole new level of interfacing with the music. Rad as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back