TaB
Oct 1, 2006 at 4:11 AM Post #2 of 12
i'm sure you'll begin to find this variant of Tab soon:

tab-energy.jpg

in any case, no i don't drink it. i tried a bit of that Tab energie, awful. what's with all these energy drinks?

Oct 1, 2006 at 4:14 AM Post #3 of 12
Hype.

I just like Sobe for the taste.

EDIT: And the meal-in-a-bottle feeling.

Oct 1, 2006 at 4:16 AM Post #4 of 12
Isn't the Tab Energy drink marketed for women?
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #5 of 12
well i was talking about the "real" tab.. the new energy drink really tastes like crap! Its overly sweet and they overdosed on fruit flavoring so much it doesnt even taste like fruit anymore. Its like liquid jolly rancher.
The original tab i love so much on the other hand, is like coke, but MUCH more refined in the mids and has a very smooth carbonation, unlike the sparkly feeling of all the other sodas =D

Oct 1, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy
well i was talking about the "real" tab.. the new energy drink really tastes like crap! Its overly sweet and they overdosed on fruit flavoring so much it doesnt even taste like fruit anymore. Its like liquid jolly rancher.
The original tab i love so much on the other hand, is like coke, but MUCH more refined in the mids and has a very smooth carbonation, unlike the sparkly feeling of all the other sodas =D

This description actually makes me want to try some tab...

Oct 1, 2006 at 7:08 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille
^in the mids??? we are talking about soda right?

What truly worries me is that I think I know what he was talking about.

Oct 1, 2006 at 12:54 PM Post #10 of 12
I remember when we used to get Tab and Mountain Dew in the UK. Then they both just... dissapeared.

Oct 1, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #11 of 12
That tab energy drink is all over the place. I even saw an ad at the movies, "Fuel to be a woman" or something horrendous like that. Tab, on the otherhand, of ye sugarless, pink-less variety is quite hard to find here. The odd can, but that's it. I stay far, far away from sugarless drinks though. I reckon that 40g of sugar in the form of high fructrose syrup is far healthier than aspartame and its kind. But I digress.

Oct 2, 2006 at 2:54 AM Post #12 of 12
Tab seemed to come back around here (NE USA), but then got "quiet" again...

My favorite Tab memory:

Bob Goldthwait doing a stand-up routine. He goes through a 6-pack plus of Tab during this.

At one point, he sips, taskes a look at the can, and says, "These are the same ingredients...as a battery"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back