T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
Mar 6, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #61 of 622
  I currently own both the 3.ai, 4.ai, and the h300. I guess it depends on what you think of as an upgrade. 4.ai and H300 are totally two different stories with not a lot in common. There are more characteristics closer to the 3.ai rather than the 4.ai but to me H300 is superior in many aspects such as detail, clarity, soundstage, etc. H-300 has better bass extension with speed, overall mids are just on another level, and treble will be more on the analytical side than the 4.ai. I do prefer and admire the build quality and aesthetic design with the wooden faceplates on the Heirs but the H-300 don't look like they will break in a hundred years. It's a tank. Soundwise, I do think of it as an upgrade. Just don't expect a pretty glossy looking earphone haha.

Alright, I think I'm going to give it a try. Do you know how long the promotional pricing will last until? It was supposed to end 2/28, but it appears it is still going on. Once that pricing expires, what will be the normal price? Don't get my paycheck until end of this week (dat college life).,,

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:03 PM Post #62 of 622

Alright, I think I'm going to give it a try. Do you know how long the promotional pricing will last until? It was supposed to end 2/28, but it appears it is still going on. Once that pricing expires, what will be the normal price? Don't get my paycheck until end of this week (dat college life).,,

Not so sure. It's best to ask them about it. Go to their overseas homepage and click overseas order or if you have questions go to the 'contact us' in the support center tab.

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:37 PM Post #63 of 622
Well here are the photos. Sorry they're a little late :frowning2:

Enjoy :)

*7n OCC cable is not included with the H-300

*Not packaged in a hard case like the H-200 was but I'm cool with that :) Box slides out to the right.

*After taking that yellow cardboard lid off

*The rest is underneath the styrofoam lid.

*Korean warranty for the H-300. I'm not sure if the overseas is in English.

*Accessories:
- Two sets of rubber tips in S, M, L sizes
- Cable clip (Exactly the same as the mic clips from Sony XBA series)
- Quarter inch jack gender
- Color coded (non-mic) cable
- Mic-cable (Not the same as the H-200 mic cable. I liked the H-200 mic-cable more because the upper half wasn't rubber but since I have the spc cable:)
- Zipper pouch (Looks like it's made of nylon on the outside. Cushioned inside. I like this a lot better than that stiff leather pouch that came with the H-200)

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #64 of 622
Very Nice! Thank you!
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 7, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #65 of 622
Well here are the photos. Sorry they're a little late :frowning2:

Enjoy :)

*7n OCC cable is not included with the H-300

*Not packaged in a hard case like the H-200 was but I'm cool with that :) Box slides out to the right.

*After taking that yellow cardboard lid off

*The rest is underneath the styrofoam lid.

*Korean warranty for the H-300. I'm not sure if the overseas is in English.

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

*Accessories:
- Two sets of rubber tips in S, M, L sizes
- Cable clip (Exactly the same as the mic clips from Sony XBA series)
- Quarter inch jack gender
- Color coded (non-mic) cable
- Mic-cable (Not the same as the H-200 mic cable. I liked the H-200 mic-cable more because the upper half wasn't rubber but since I have the spc cable:)
- Zipper pouch (Looks like it's made of nylon on the outside. Cushioned inside. I like this a lot better than that stiff leather pouch that came with the H-200)

Nice pictures! By the way, the H300 comes with 2 cables? The colorful cable looks interesting!

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #68 of 622
Does anyone know the details of the H-200 trade in? I would certainly like to participate.

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #71 of 622
What's more suitable than Korean music with these Korean earphones! Currently listening to my fav Korean indie band Nell and I'm liking what I'm hearing!
I really like this album preview video and the first track is an instrumental. Man that first track! Just wanted to share it with you guys. Eargasmic stuff 
etysmile.gif

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #72 of 622
This... Is interesting. I'm assuming we would need to send the IEMs along with their original packaging to be eligible for the deal. Mine has quite a few scratches on the housing, plus my left filter broke, so I'm a little wary on that. Still, 140 for something that trumps even the Duty 1000s is tempting

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:47 AM Post #73 of 622
This... Is interesting. I'm assuming we would need to send the IEMs along with their original packaging to be eligible for the deal. Mine has quite a few scratches on the housing, plus my left filter broke, so I'm a little wary on that. Still, 140 for something that trumps even the Duty 1000s is tempting

You will have to wait on mobyn for the exact details and exact costs as well. Just keep an eye out on the sponsor forum :)

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #74 of 622
You will have to wait on mobyn for the exact details and exact costs as well. Just keep an eye out on the sponsor forum :)

Will do. This is exciting, also a little scary. It's been 2 months since I last came on head-Fi and 2 hours in,I already have 3 items on my to-buy list... Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back