T.H.E. Headphonium 2014 (May 30th, 2014 ~ June 1st, 2014) @ T.H.E. Show in Newport 2014
May 22, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #79 of 214
@mikemercer I'm building a special playlist just for you! Patrcia Barber, Diana Krall, Keith Don't Go, and for the finale, the f#%&ing Firebird!

YEAH YEAH! all my FAVES!!!! 
confused_face(1).gif

Droppin some of you 24/96 vinyl rips into my AK120 right now!!!!
Joy Division, the Smiths, DOPE!!

That all sounds killer, Russ. Looking forward to good times in the LAOCAS suite. Still digging the joe frank show you turned me onto, too!

I ALWAYS look forward to times in an LAOCAS suite! there's always food!
Joe Frank??

@russtafarian  - we also wanna s/w you about writing up the DSD portion of our Audio360 review of the Benchmark DAC2 HGC!!
Since we're not DSD guys - and you the man - wanna guest reviewer on that with us????
I'm really enjoying the unit - and it goes off to Michael next! aka @HiFiGuy528  - and where you been in this thread G???

May 22, 2014 at 4:02 AM Post #80 of 214
Warren, I forgot to mention I'm having a show special also... the Bravissimo is $700 (regular price $800). Price is good for two weeks past the show in case I can't fill all the orders.

May 22, 2014 at 6:04 AM Post #82 of 214
   Quote:

@mikemercer I'm building a special playlist just for you! Patrcia Barber, Diana Krall, Keith Don't Go, and for the finale, the f#%&ing Firebird!

YEAH YEAH! all my FAVES!!!! 
confused_face(1).gif

Droppin some of you 24/96 vinyl rips into my AK120 right now!!!!
Joy Division, the Smiths, DOPE!!

Those were vinyl rips?  Well at least there's no Jazz at the f#%&ing Pawnshop. 
wink.gif

May 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #83 of 214
We also are holding a show special, all headphones are 10% off, including the Alphas.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
May 22, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #85 of 214
  We also are holding a show special, all headphones are 10% off, including the Alphas.  

We'll be sure to post that up Dan!! ASAP

I'm going to personally distribute my karaoke performance of those stale show staples in all formats and at every sample/bit rate! :grinning:

Dean - now, for THAT - I'd pay the cost of THREE LAOCAS Memberships! 
deadhorse.gif

May 23, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #87 of 214
  I can make it Sat. coming from AZ. Looking forward to Headphone and amp evaluations.

Gary

GREAT Gary!!
Psyched you're gonna be able to make it out!
IF you're coming in early enough - we're having our Head-FIers breakfast (don't know when you're coming in of course) but here are the details:

Semi-Private Head-Fier's Breakfast

Date & Time:  Saturday, May 31st, 2014 @ 8:30a ~ 10:00a

Hey, we all gotta eat right?  Might as well hang-out... grab some grub together... talk about music... catch up on what we've heard at T.H.E. Headphonium... and chill with manufacturers away from the hustle and bustle of the show floor!  
smile.gif

And of course, this will probably turn into an ad-hoc mini meet as we whip out our portable rigs.  
wink.gif
  Once the breakfast is over, we'll all head on over to T.H.E. Headphonium together!

Please post in the thread if you would like to join us, that way we can get some kind of reservation going on to make sure everyone's got a seat at the table.  Here's who we've got so far:

@warrenpchi
@mikemercer
@morserotonin
@third_eye
@Frank I
@jw111
@Tyll Hertsens
@Dean Seislove
@David Pritchard
Raymond Li, Alpha Design Labs (ADL)
Simon Au, Alpha Design Labs (ADL)
Mike Johnson, Pendulumic
Chunbeng Quek, Pendulumic
Alex Rosson, Audeze
Chuck Reynolds (+2), JH Audio
@HiFiGuy528, Woo Audio
Jack Wu, Woo Audio
Dan Clark, MrSpeakers
Jason Stoddard, Schiit
@russtafarian
Alex Cavalli, Cavalli Audio
@gary ocock 

and ANYBODY ELSE wanna get in on the breakfast PLS be sure to RSVP here or PM me or @warrenpchi

oh, and thus far these are the two portable rigs I'll be bringin' to T.H.E Headphonium at T.H.E Show Newport:
I've been blown away by the ADL X1 this week!!!! I'm SO glad Raymond and I got a chance to catch-up on the phone,
it made me pull the thing out and mess with different combinations - I'm bringin' it for sure:

BOTH my Sennheiser Momentums and HD7s are wired w/ @scootermafia's  Double Helix Cables!
Molecule SE w/ Fusion on the Momentums
Molecule Elite on the HD7s!

May 23, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #90 of 214

oh, and thus far these are the two portable rigs I'll be bringin' to T.H.E Headphonium at T.H.E Show Newport:
I've been blown away by the ADL X1 this week!!!! I'm SO glad Raymond and I got a chance to catch-up on the phone,
it made me pull the thing out and mess with different combinations - I'm bringin' it for sure:

BOTH my Sennheiser Momentums and HD7s are wired w/ @scootermafia's  Double Helix Cables!
Molecule SE w/ Fusion on the Momentums
Molecule Elite on the HD7s!

I'll be taking this:

And I'll also have a Beyerdynamic T51i (because it's more compact and sounds really good) as well as a UERM because that's the best neutral reference that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back