1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Synergistic Research "Atmosphere"

Discussion in 'Sound Science' started by bigshot, Nov 16, 2014.
First

Back
1 2 3
  1. mulder01
    Jeez for $2k it better not just be full of sand... [​IMG] [​IMG]

I would like to know what it is that he claims makes a system sound better one day and not as good another, and how placing an object in the room can rectify that... 

What would happen if he did the demo on a 'good day'... nothing?  because it's already a good day?  

Lucky they got a demo in on a bad day... [​IMG] 

2. castleofargh Contributor
    for 2k$ you can buy 400 of these babies http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Hello_Kitty_Vibration_Dampener_Face__Heart/descpageHK-HVVDFH.html and glue them everywhere in your room. I tell you, anybody coming to listen to your system will get the difference in "atmosphere".
    it's obviously audiophile stuff, there is "string" and "vibration dampener" written on the box.

3. Hudson
    For 2k you could probably buy enough chicken wire to turn your entire listening room into a Faraday cage and not have to worry about solar flares.

4. SilentFrequency

2k on chicken wire?

No.

You do not even want to know how much shoes and clothes I could spend with 2k :)

5. Arttt
    For 2k i would buy magic beans, plant it in the night, and in the morning climb to the clouds where the giant lives and steal his gold!

First

Back
1 2 3