Symphonium Audio - New Singaporean IEM Manufacturer
May 5, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #17 of 221
Guys, we posted a review of both the Mirage and Aurora and they seem to perform quite well for the price point.

https://headfonics.com/2019/05/symphonium-audio-mirage-aurora-review/

Mirage1.jpg

Apr 9, 2022 at 5:46 PM Post #18 of 221
The new Symphonium Triton, along with Helios measurements here:

graph (29).png

20220407_160851.jpg

Apr 12, 2022 at 12:39 PM Post #19 of 221

graph (29).png

20220407_160851.jpg

Look forward to the full review. The Helios is one of my most used IEMs to date since receiving it and it's highly recommended from my end.

Apr 12, 2022 at 6:37 PM Post #20 of 221

graph (29).png

20220407_160851.jpg

I have it, too. This thing sounds more lush that the Helios. A much less clinical presentation and more "musical." The dynamic driver they talk about on their website, but I speculate there are two balanced armature drivers in addition because of the the 3-way crossover? Trying to nail down the driver configuration, but whatever it is, this things nails coherence for me.

Every accessory is a quality choice. Really beautiful silver-plated copper balanced cable, whichever you choose. I have both the 2.5mm and 4.4mm versions here. AZLA Sedna Earfit tips.

Some interesting tech, too, handed down from the Helios.

I think this one is a winner

Apr 12, 2022 at 7:32 PM Post #21 of 221
I have it, too. This thing sounds more lush that the Helios. A much less clinical presentation and more "musical." The dynamic driver they talk about on their website, but I speculate there are two balanced armature drivers in addition because of the the 3-way crossover? Trying to nail down the driver configuration, but whatever it is, this things nails coherence for me.

Every accessory is a quality choice. Really beautiful silver-plated copper balanced cable, whichever you choose. I have both the 2.5mm and 4.4mm versions here. AZLA Sedna Earfit tips.

They don't provide a great deal of config info, but I believe it is 1 DD + 2 BA.

Apr 12, 2022 at 7:43 PM Post #22 of 221
P1050445.jpg

Apr 14, 2022 at 1:14 AM Post #23 of 221
I posted my first part of review of the Triton here: https://www.audiodiscourse.com/2022/04/symphonium-triton-review.html

I'm getting a few of my IEMs back from loan including Mest 2, Timeless, etc, soon, and also getting a MEXT and a couple other IEMs to check out and will probably post a follow-up comparison of the Triton and my other favorite IEMs soon.

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:20 AM Post #24 of 221
Apr 19, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #25 of 221
Apr 19, 2022 at 12:30 PM Post #26 of 221
That is just some stiff competition right there. I've heard the Zen, but none of the others. As much as I liked the Zen, I would get the Triton for the sound over that. That said, these guys might want to focus on stretching their comfort zone with a new shell design. I have no idea how much the sound depends on the shell, but it would be nice to see some additional design flare in the future.

Apr 25, 2022 at 10:58 PM Post #27 of 221
Apr 27, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #29 of 221

Thanks @antdroid appreciate you!!

I should be getting a tour unit in a couple of weeks, and will be dropping my feedback here as well. Great to see Symphonium getting more traction on Head-Fi here. They deserve the community support and are awesome people who value and use feedback in their tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back