Supra Audio ICs. Any good?
Sep 27, 2004 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

VanTheMan

100+ Head-Fier
I got some Dual-RCA ICs from Supra Audio and i think they are pretty ok for the price, what do you think of them?

Thanks

Sep 27, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #2 of 4
Ihave heard very good things about all their products: lower-priced perform FAR above their cost, and higher-priced are contenders for some of the best at any price.

They are relatively unknown in the USA, and perhaps because of this, I got a great deal on a used pair of Sword speaker cables. VERY smooth yet detailed sound, bettered the Nordost I have heard (SPM, Quatro Fil), as well as Cardas, Ensemble, Zu, and several others in my system.

I'd recommend they be checked out, especially their lower priced cables, or the higher priced ones used.

Sep 28, 2004 at 1:31 PM Post #3 of 4
I haven't seen them being said to _really_ compare with expensive makers (like you mentioned), but they sure are a popular choice for cheap cables here in Finland, and I suppose in the rest of the Northern Europe. At least lots of people who don't think there are really any differences in cables buy them. =)
I think I'd buy them too..

Sep 28, 2004 at 2:31 PM Post #4 of 4
Here in Spain you can find them nearly everywhere, the ones i have are really good. Im quite happy of them, the sound is cristal clear, in mi low-fi system. The Bass is decent and the highs are quite good, not excellent but very good in both aspects.

smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back