Superlux 681 in NYC stores? [New Model]
Mar 5, 2015 at 7:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

drago10029

New Head-Fier
Does anyone know if there are stores in New York that sell super lux headphones?  Amazon has been holding my heapdhones for "shipment" for 3 days already -____- so I hate them right now and I really need headphones.  Can anyone help me?  thanks!

Mar 5, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #4 of 8
I believe they are the national reps and distributors of Superlux products in the US. Just ask them if there is someone in NYC or the tri-state area that can help you locally. They may be able to direct you to someone in Bergen County or Manhattan or wherever--close to you. Hope it works out for you. I love my Superlux.

Mar 6, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #7 of 8
  I believe they are the national reps and distributors of Superlux products in the US. Just ask them if there is someone in NYC or the tri-state area that can help you locally. They may be able to direct you to someone in Bergen County or Manhattan or wherever--close to you. Hope it works out for you. I love my Superlux.

Thanks again, He replied extremely fast and was super helpful.  I still finding about what's available as I email him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back