SuperFi 5 EB on Amazon?
Oct 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

RaZrReD

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys

As you all know I am in search some some major,earth-shaking IEMs. I have read some erally good things about the SuperFi 5 EB, but I realized that they are not being made anymore.

After doing some searching on Amazon, I found out that they are still on sale for about $100. Should I go ahead and purchase them, or should I hold off and look into something else that is currently in production?

The only thing holding me back is the fact that after 30 days, Amazon will not cover any sort of defect that might happen. And given the fact that they are not being made anymore, I doubt that UE would be able to help either.

Link is right here - http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Super-Fi-Extended-Bass-Earphones/dp/B003TSDWUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1288099543&sr=8-1

Oct 26, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #4 of 12

Looks fine to me, I've never had a bad experience with Amazon.  And I love my super.fi 5 EBs.  If I were looking for a new pair I'd go with these.

Is the bass on these things thunderous and booming? I'm not looking for punchy type bass, I actually want to feel it.
If not, what would be the next best thing? I have been recommended the IE8, but for $400...idk.

Oct 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #5 of 12
no, the bass from the 5eb is genious, if you want to feel it!  (I had owned the 5EB)  And a meizu player! (best deep and much bass ever!)
The IE8 is not worth 400$, for this price you can get a JH5, for example.

Oct 26, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #6 of 12
Wow, cheapest price for a SF5EB. I am sure that UE will stand behind their products. Just because they are discontinued, it does not mean that UE does not have a stockpile of these.

Oct 26, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #8 of 12
If you want thundering bass from an iem w/ a better overall sq, spend the extra 70 bucks & get the atrios.

Oct 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #9 of 12
Well hopefully the SF5 are what I have been looking for as far as booming bass IEMs are concerned. Ordered a pair earlier. Now if these don't work...I may just jump over to a pair of "cans"
darthsmile.gif

Oct 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #10 of 12
If you want to feel the bass, I don't think you'll be disappointed.  I'm a basshead so I really enjoy them.  And UE has great customer service, I think you'll be fine.  Let us know what you think when you get them

Oct 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM Post #12 of 12
My UE Triple Fis (under warranty) kinda fell apart where on one ear the earpiece fell off from the 'speaker' part

Logitech sent me a new pair as soon as it reached them so it was a 2 week turnaround.

The build quality may be something to be desired but for the most part their customer service is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back