Super Symmetry Dynalo MK2 (Balanced/Unbalanced in, Balanced/Unbalanced out) - Like HeadAmp GS-X but at half cost
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Dec 23, 2016 at 1:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
SOLD

Hey guys,

I'm selling my SuSy Dynalo MK2 amplifier.

Casework: Anodized aluminium chassis, 6mm front and rear FPE custom panels
Power Supply: Kevin Gilmore Golden Reference LV Power Supply which is basically top of the line
Input: Dual 3-pin XLR (unbalanced works the same just use RCA-XLR cables/adapter - can built custom if you want)
Output: 1/4" and 4-pin XLR
Volume Control: Alps Blue Velvet RK27 (4-gang balanced)

It's one of the best end-game amps you can own and drives everything! It'll drive the K1000, any planar headphones or even Grado headphones just as well.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #6 of 15

purk

Headphoneus Supremus
Still can't believe that no one has bought this.

Jan 30, 2017 at 9:25 PM Post #12 of 15

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
  Give this sale a bump. I built my own Nelson Pass diy amp or I'd be all over this.
I never knew Alps made a 4 gang blue velvet. All be damned.

Thanks and cool, what did you build? I've had the FirstWatt F5 for a while. It was amazing! He designs some crazy good amps!

Yeah, Alps makes 4-gang RK27s, though they aren't as easy to find as the regular "Blue Velvet" 2-channel ones. eBay is your friend, just expect to pay $50-60 for them. Still a great deal. I was considering a stepper but decided I wanted a pot instead.

Price drop for this amp! Really want this sold quickly. Will offer an even better deal for Canadians!

Jan 31, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #13 of 15

The Fed

100+ Head-Fier
I actually built an Aleph J and an F6 in a single chassis so I can switch between the two designs (not on the fly though). And I built a voltage divider off the output so I can use them with headphones.
Total overkill (for headphones) but it sounds fantastic.

I've also got about 2 dozen Lovoltech JFets and Peter Daniels ZenV9 boards so someday I'm gonna build an F3.

Users who are viewing this thread