super-fi.4!?
Dec 17, 2007 at 7:03 PM Post #46 of 98
FYI these are like $65 at Amazon.com (via ANTonline) right now. I ordered them w/ expedited shipping on Friday and they arrived in today.

Dec 17, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #47 of 98
question: is the stem on these actually smaller than the stem on the super.fi 3's? will the shure black foamies fit (I mod them onto my 3's -- but I really need a pair with smaller stems to fit my ears more comfortably).

Dec 18, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #49 of 98
Looks nice but the price is well ummm.....yeeaaahhhhh.

Dec 18, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #50 of 98
id like to try em, wud go great with iphone
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #51 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsdjoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FYI these are like $65 at Amazon.com (via ANTonline) right now. I ordered them w/ expedited shipping on Friday and they arrived in today.

didn't see them on amazon or ant online could you post a link maybe?

Dec 19, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #53 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael415 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While I am glad to see UE finally offering something for the iphone I am disappointed that they also do not make just a cable option for ppl that want to use the superfi.5's etc. I was really hoping for this option, just a 30 dollar cable that I could replace with my existing one since they are easy to swap out.

Seriously. Something like the Shure music phone adapter but better because it won't make the cable super long.

Dec 19, 2007 at 12:16 PM Post #56 of 98
OK, two questions, since I'm already won by it's non-over-the-ear style, and simply even just the case. The soundstage is wider than the SF3's? And is there more bass in the SF4's? If so, I'll be quick to buy these after Christmas, if not then I'll just be buying a new car stereo. *Crosses fingers that both questions are answered yes*
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Pez

Dec 19, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #57 of 98
bump for the question, I am very curious, as the perfect IEM's for me would be sf3's with a tad more bass and non-wrap-around-ear style.

Dec 19, 2007 at 9:05 PM Post #59 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, two questions, since I'm already won by it's non-over-the-ear style, and simply even just the case. The soundstage is wider than the SF3's? And is there more bass in the SF4's? If so, I'll be quick to buy these after Christmas, if not then I'll just be buying a new car stereo. *Crosses fingers that both questions are answered yes*
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Pez

I think this guy paid the original price which was $130? Somewhere around there and here's his review which is within this thread.

SOUND QUALITY

Detail: Moderate. Treble detail is a bit lacking, but up to par with it's price point.

Soundstage: Large, deep, and wide.

Imaging: A little unfocused, instrument separation could be better, but up to par with it's price point.

Frequency Response:

Treble - smooth, lacking a little in the upper high end "sparkle", but that high end can be too much for some people that do not like "Bright" sounds. But Treble freaks may not like it.

Mid Range - Slightly warm, and overall pretty good. Doesn't really stand out though.

Bass - flat and decent extension. Not quite subwoofer low, but at least it does not distort a lot. Mid bass is not too honky, and surprisingly clear for a single driver IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back