SUper.fi 3 Live
Oct 26, 2006 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Ace o' Spades

500+ Head-Fier
I saw these in another topic a couple days ago. I love the color, but is it just a recolored Super.fi 3? It says on the Ratshack site that they are dual driver, but Iam pretty sure that is just a typo.

Oct 26, 2006 at 3:08 PM Post #2 of 13
They're definitely not dual drivers. There's a single armature, no diaphragm, and sound more accurate and "flat" than the Super.fi 5 pro. I'm actually quite impressed.

And yes, the color is killer!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 26, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by creyc
They're definitely not dual drivers. There's a single armature, no diaphragm, and sound more accurate and "flat" than the Super.fi 5 pro. I'm actually quite impressed.

And yes, the color is killer!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Did you try them out? Or is this one of those stupid assumptions?
Or is Radioshack stupid? Both?
tongue.gif

Oct 27, 2006 at 7:09 AM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
Did you try them out? Or is this one of those stupid assumptions?
Or is Radioshack stupid? Both?
tongue.gif

They're in my ears right this moment.
rolleyes.gif
And I stand by what I said above, even though I'm a bit more used to them by now.

(I try to avoid those assumptions
wink.gif
)

Dec 10, 2006 at 4:30 AM Post #6 of 13
sorry to bring up an old thread, but i saw these today at radioshack and was very surprised to see the UE would put out a special edition for them.

i thought the red color looked quite good. i beilive they also sell the super.fi 5 pro in red (online).

i look forward to seeing what other colors they come up with!

Dec 10, 2006 at 6:31 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The RED colour is for productred, is it not?

So I doubt they'll come up with any other colours.

what?

i remember way back when the triple.fi was still called the triple x, there was mention of custom colored ue's earphones.

now they have the super.fi 3 and 5pro both in red, and the triple.fi came out in blue, so i assume they may have more coming, but don't have anything to back up this hunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back