:sunrise: Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San Francisco Airport
Apr 4, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #31 of 441
  Oh, calling Dan the Man and Eileen the Queen of Bottlehead.  Kept missing them the past couple of meets.  I'll send them a linky.  
tongue.gif

Are you going to be bringing everything?  Like EVERYTHING?  
smile.gif

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #32 of 441
^Hahaha, nah...still trying to come to one of these without hauling anything.  That way I will have time to listen to a couple of things AND jibber jabber with my peeps. 
tongue.gif
   Besides, I don't have any of the new stuff!

Warning, Off-Topic:  Fun Saturday. I am supervising a family member in building a Bottlehead Quicksand amp & then I will install the Speedball upgrade into my Crack amp.

Apr 6, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #34 of 441
Tentative for now.

Equipment
Source: iPhone5 (streaming Tidal lossless)
DAC: Benchmark Media DAC1 PRE or Schiit Yggdrasil
Amp: Mystery amp
Headphone: HE-6 (modded)

Only need 1/2 a table

Apr 6, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #35 of 441
Hey guys, quick favor to ask?  When listing gear that you're bringing, can you estimate how much table space you'll need (assume 6' tables as always)?  Thanks!  
smile.gif

*If you gear list is in flux, please estimate the minimum amount of table space you'll need.

Quote:
  ^Hahaha, nah...still trying to come to one of these without hauling anything.  That way I will have time to listen to a couple of things AND jibber jabber with my peeps. 
tongue.gif

Lol, I hear ya... and I know EXACTLY how you feel.  
wink.gif

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #37 of 441
tongue.gif

I told myself I didn't need any new stuff last year, then went and bought a pair of UERM's due to the steep discount on Massdrop.  My wallet still hates me.  

Apr 6, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #41 of 441
  Half a table for me.  @shane55 wanna share a table if you can get buy with half a table?

Hey... not a bad idea!

(Oh crap, now I hafta commit.... sheesh!)

And yeah, I'm small.
atsmile.gif

Apr 7, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #42 of 441
If possible, I would like a whole table.   My setup will be strange though, lots of amps, but not very many headphones.  

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #43 of 441
I will 100% be going to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back