:sunrise: Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San Francisco Airport
Jul 3, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #241 of 441
  If you're looking for some higher end open headphones, don't miss out on the chance to try the Sennheiser HD 650 with various hi-end amps, and the Hifiman HE-6 (out of production but usually are some floating around). Shure 1540 is a good open can too. 

The HD650 is a permanent member of my collection.

Jul 3, 2015 at 4:36 PM Post #242 of 441

SF Pre-Meet Rooftop Party!

The afternoon before the San Francisco Head-Fi Meet, there will be a gathering on the rooftop of Wikia's offices for Head-Fi'ers!

If you can/will be in the downtown San Francisco area on Friday afternoon, July 17, 2015, you can join fellow Head-Fi'ers for free drinks and food on Wikia's gorgeous rooftop patio, overlooking downtown San Francisco! 

This pre-meet rooftop party takes place on Friday, July 17, 2015 from 3pm to 5pm. Space is limited for this event, and if you're not registered, you won't be able to attend. To be clear: This is a separate event from the San Francisco Head-Fi meet, so you must register for this event separately to join us! Registration is FREE, but space is limited.

You can register until 17:00 PDT TODAY (July 16, 2015) by visiting the following URL:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pre-meet-rooftop-party-downtown-san-francisco-tickets-17623647805

Once you've register for this party, be sure to post in this thread that you're attending, so we know we'll see you!

The address is:
360 3rd St
San Francisco, CA 94107

We look forward to seeing you on Friday for the rooftop pre-meet party!

Jul 3, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #243 of 441
Thanks in advance to those who are putting this together!

Just registered for the SF Pre-Meet Rooftop Party.  Look forward to meeting everyone!

Jul 4, 2015 at 4:52 AM Post #247 of 441
I'm in for the main event. Not sure if anything I have is worth bringing, perhaps the "classic" ATH-A900's? 

Jul 4, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #248 of 441
  Table Space Update
Guys, we're starting to finalize the table arrangements for the event. If you need table space, please either confirm in the thread or via PM to me. Please include what you are bringing and I will update the thread. Table space is reserved for those with full rigs, if you are just bringing headphones and/or portables, you will not need assigned space. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

What's the cutoff date if you were to reserve a table? I'm interested (but not committed as of yet) to bring/sell some stuff:

Megatron
2sa1968/2sc4686 KGSSHV
SR-Sigma Pro
SR-Lamda Pro
SR-009

Jul 4, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #249 of 441
Hear the new Woo Audio WA5-LE with @MrSpeaker  ETHER and @Hifiman  HE-1000 headphones at this meet.

Jack Wu will also be on hand to answer questions.

Photo: prototype of new WA5-LE:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back