Summer Atlanta Meet - July 5, 2008 (Loganville, GA)
Jul 3, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #76 of 108
Oh, and since I'm still without a license at the moment, I'm going to see if I can con a friend or family member into giving me a ride. But if anybody happens to be passing by Norcross (on the Lilburn / Tucker side) and is just dying to give me a ride, I would humbly accept.
tongue.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 1:47 AM Post #78 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, and since I'm still without a license at the moment, I'm going to see if I can con a friend or family member into giving me a ride. But if anybody happens to be passing by Norcross (on the Lilburn / Tucker side) and is just dying to give me a ride, I would humbly accept.
tongue.gif

If you need a ride let me know.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 1:49 AM Post #79 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Claude's BBQ is low quality. At least that's what my dad says.

I have my own plans for providing our food. If it works out, I think you will all be very pleased.

Since I don't plan on having a massive head-cold this time, I can get there earlier to help with setup. What time would you recommend?

Jul 3, 2008 at 1:50 AM Post #80 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue.gif

There's no way in H E double hockey sticks you're gonna miss this meet if I can help it! It doesn't look too far out of the way, so if nobody closer can get to ya, I'll give ya a lift.

Edit: ingwe offered while I was checking the maps. My offer still stands regardless.

Jul 3, 2008 at 1:57 AM Post #81 of 108
Sweet, thanks guys.
biggrin.gif

I'll help setup again this time too if I'm there early enough, although I can't promise what condition I'll be in since it'll be after both a Friday and a holiday.
tongue.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #82 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since I don't plan on having a massive head-cold this time, I can get there earlier to help with setup. What time would you recommend?

About half an hour early would be good. Since I have work the night before, I am going to load my items into my car on Friday and go to sleep in the youth room after work. If the building isn't already open, (it should be) just knock on the door.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 2:14 AM Post #84 of 108
My motivations are entirely practical. It would save time and gas, and I'd probably sleep much better in the quiet youth room than my loud home with people walking all over...

Jul 3, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #85 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeplessness /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just trying to do something so I wasn't a total newb!

Well there's still the option I mentioned before.
wink.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 7:34 AM Post #88 of 108
I'm still working it out as to whether or not I'll make it, but I just bought a much more fuel efficient car so It's a little easier for me to drive down than it was last week.

If anyone is interested in a little carpooling from the area (or if they're up above the ATL on 75), lmk... maybe we can work something out.

I carpooled with PostalBlue last year and just getting to know another HF'er was fun.

Just throwing it out there... hope to see you guys soon.

**BRENT**

P.S. Sorry TomB... I sold the HF-1s last week. Maybe they'll be a pair there though. Make it to any of the big nat'l meets or some of the good FL meets and you can check my old pair out...

Jul 4, 2008 at 11:25 PM Post #90 of 108
Just a reminder: Be sure to bring plenty of extension cords and power strips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back