Suggestions For RCA-Mini IC's
Sep 21, 2005 at 8:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

falcogreg

New Head-Fier
Sorry for posting again. If I had been thinking
rolleyes.gif
I would have included in my last post. So, any ideas for a good RCA-Mini converter? I plan on going from my cd played to headphone amp which has a mini in. Also, I have a mini-mini that came with my X5. Any good or should I consider another cable?

Once again, TIA
Greg

Sep 21, 2005 at 9:22 PM Post #2 of 10
Drew of MoonAudio.com can make you one. Also radioshack sells RCA to Mini cables for about $9

Sep 21, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #3 of 10
The Straightwire and Kimber offerings from Headroom are pretty nice as well. Also, I'm not sure if he makes them, but PM the member RnB180. His work is spectacular, and I do mean that. Check out his Mall-Fi ad if you don't believe me
biggrin.gif

Hell, check it out anyways!

Sep 22, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #4 of 10
For myself I wonder, does anyone sell stereo 1/4 to mini cables? (for use with Emu1212 without having to use a converter, since I don't have any interconnects yet I don't have to justify spending money just to avoid a converter that probably has absolutely no effect on SQ)

Sep 22, 2005 at 12:26 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by falcogreg
Sorry for posting again. If I had been thinking
rolleyes.gif
I would have included in my last post. So, any ideas for a good RCA-Mini converter? I plan on going from my cd played to headphone amp which has a mini in. Also, I have a mini-mini that came with my X5. Any good or should I consider another cable?

Once again, TIA
Greg

AK[Zip] did a nice one for me - silver clad copper - for very reasonable.

Radio Shack Gold series is a good value at low cost.

Sep 22, 2005 at 1:39 AM Post #8 of 10
Well, don't want to go "cheap" so RatShack is out. Already decided that was a no-go. Good idea about the DIY'ers. I'll pursue that.

BTW, how do I check our RnB180's mall-fi?

Thanks,
Greg

Sep 22, 2005 at 2:50 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by falcogreg
Well, don't want to go "cheap" so RatShack is out. Already decided that was a no-go. Good idea about the DIY'ers. I'll pursue that.

BTW, how do I check our RnB180's mall-fi?

Thanks,
Greg

There is a sub-forum called Mall-Fi, you'll see his ads posted in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back