Suggestions for polls in Headfi
Nov 4, 2004 at 8:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

rsaavedra

Headphoneus Supremus
Just some thoughts, after making a mistake in the creation of one poll, I wish the software Headfi uses would support the following:

1. Polls with more than 20 entries, e.g. maybe up to 100

2. When creating a poll, if there was any mistake the user shouldn't get a blank page making him/her have to enter absolutely everything again.

3. User creating the poll should be able to edit the poll entries after creating the poll, at least that should be possible before there are votes in it.

4. In general, I think users should be able to change the title of a thread they created.

5. Also, if a thread just has one post (e.g. the creating one), the creator should be able to delete that post, and hence that thread.

I think all of these make sense, same as just being able to edit a post. These would actually reduce the load on moderators. Not sure how feasible it is to support these features though.

Nov 4, 2004 at 10:03 PM Post #2 of 3
Why does this thread not include a poll?
wink.gif

Nov 4, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #3 of 3
I was thinking of a poll on whether there are too many polls.

But seriously, I think polls are most interesting when there are only a FEW options. If there are a bunch of options and every one gets 6% or something like that, then there might as well be a thread with no poll.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back