1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sub $60 IEMs with Sansa Fuze

1. aleex
    I've had the CX300-II's and the Denon AH-C360. Liked CX300 more. Denons were very comfy.
    Apart from that, I have the DT990's + Essence STX. I do like bass but it's not a must. Wouldn't like anything fully neutral though.

I've been looking alot at the Brainwavz M2, but I wouldn't mind other suggestions.
    I'd like something that is:
    - Not neutral: bass preferred
    - in no need of amping
    - $60 or less
    - preferably available in Europe w/ shipping to Sweden. If they're not available in Europe or they're overpriced here, I'm happy to reconsider.

2. shureThing
    I don't think the M2s will last the distance, but the PL50s might.

3. aleex
    The M2's and PL50's were both very interesting, but tips on bassy $60 IEM's wouldn't be wrong.
    One ear wants to stay bassy, one wants to try something new. So to speak!  Still maintain my position on fully neutral earphones, though. Rather have something more coloured, "fun".

I will do a bit of research myself now, thanks for the tip shureThing.

4. shureThing
    I think you can still can refurbished Monster Turbines for $40-$60. I haven't heard them personally, but I have heard they are quite fun and bassy.