1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sub-200€ Portable AMP or AMP/DAC

1. Jerda
    Have to choose an amp/Dac or just an amp to pair with an he-400i and some iems in the future.
    The device have to be inside a budget of 200€, I've ordered the Fiio Q1mk2 but I could send it back box close back, just ordered for a cyber Monday sale and I could buy something else that cost the double... but don't know what could be a better pick.

2. cossix
    I'd do some research and see what people think about the Magni 3 pairing with the 400i. Im not sure if that headphone is amp picky

3. Jerda
    Thx I know the magni is a good pairing, but as it's written in the title I am searching a PORTABLE amp

4. Jerda
    bump

5. Dulalala
    Unless you have some balanced cables, I would return that Fiio Q1 Mk2 and get the original instead. The Mk 2 has a much weaker single ended output than its predecessor. If you want just an amp, the Fiio A5 is a good choice and if you want a non-battery powered portable DAC/Amp, the Dragonfly Red is also a good pick.

6. Jerda
    Yeah I considered to return the fiio cause I would end up spending like 80€ for the cable (and I have spent 100 for the ampdac and 190for hp)