1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

sub $100 with a whole lotta bass

1. bambam123
    i just bought an ipod touch and i can't stand the apple earphones. They sound terrible and they always fall out every 15 seconds. I'm looking to purchase earbuds from anywhere between 50 and 100 bucks. I want earbuds that are very bass heavy. I don't want it to be muddy though. What do you guys recommend. How are the klipsch s4?

2. bambam123
    i read the long review by ljokerl and now i'm interested in the ViSang R02 / Brainwavz ProAlpha.  what do you guys think about these and what is the difference between these and the r03

3. ljokerl Contributor
    For very bass-heavy you really don't want any of the ViSang/Brainwavz earphones. You want the Fischer Audio Eterna or something around that level. The new Nuforce NE-700 has tons of bass (to my ears) as well.

4. racer_x124
    I wouldn't suggest the S4 at all (they sounded like tin cans to me). The Hippo VB were some of my favorite sounding IEMS, the bass went REALLY low.

5. dweaver